_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure she used to teach spin classes. But yeh she spends so much money on tit but doesn’t spend any money on skilling herself up and improving herself.

Which means that she shouldn’t actually be giving nutrition advice as she lacks the qualification to do so. No wonder people are starving, losing their periods, and jumping ship.
Level 3 will cover calories & macro and micro nutrients, food groups etc but that’s basically it.

I do hope her clients aren’t postpartum or have illness such as diabetes etc, as by the sounds of it she hasn’t got the knowledge for those either.

I know someone who is selling booty plans on insta and she hasn’t even passed her level 3 as she keeps failing the exam - it’s just not safe to sign up for these things unless the coach has the qualifications... you wouldn’t see a random person on the street instead of a doctor 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure she used to teach spin classes. But yeh she spends so much money on tit but doesn’t spend any money on skilling herself up and improving herself.

Which means that she shouldn’t actually be giving nutrition advice as she lacks the qualification to do so. No wonder people are starving, losing their periods, and jumping ship.
I do know that when with Calum, it was quite common for his clients to copy and paste their plans and food to their clients. As there has been a lot of clients on her saying their plan was copy and pasted, this doesn’t surprise me.
Especially as when she started doing those cuff upper body cable workouts with him, then a few weeks later all her clients were doing the same.. 🥴

Reactions: 1
she makes it sound like she’s the only one having to pay tax 🙄
It's not that hard, my mum is self employed and purposefully puts a percentage of her pay in an account she doesn't look at so she doesn't miss it. It's part of being an adult, G. You have to pay tax, and if you were smart you'd just move the money and get over the fact that it's not technically yours.

Reactions: 6
She’s wearing a pink lifting belt on her stories, guessing that’s her next product she’s bringing out?

Im pretty sure the vast majority of her clients don’t lift heavy enough to need a belt !

Reactions: 4
Sick of her moaning about paying tax. She’s so dumb that she doesn’t know it goes on all sorts of services. Really it was never hers anyway, employed folk get out taken out automatically but I don’t think that she considered this until it was too late 😂

Reactions: 7
If there’s a flat below her then I feel sorry for them having to tolerate the sound of a Stairmaster at 5:30am. That machine is hella loud🥴 Selfish G as always.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.