_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually untagged herself or can we just not see it on her tagged photos because Redbeth has gone private?

I never got chance to see it!

Reactions: 2
Has she actually untagged herself or can we just not see it on her tagged photos because Redbeth has gone private?

I never got chance to see it!
I think we can’t see as it’s a private profile. I don’t think she’d be able to remove a hashtag would she?
Also, “anomonous” 😂

Reactions: 1
I really hope both her and Matt flop their bodybuilding competitions and they get knocked down a peg or two

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No point in pissing away money on something that you have no commitment too .... is that the same for copy and paste? No point in pissing away money for the same programme Tom, Dick and Harry have.
Also, can we appreciate the last paragraph.🤣 sensitive - why is she pretending she has a heart? witch don’t give a tit about anyone but herself

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Your questions will be anonymous, or anomalous? 😂🤣

Attachments

She asks ‘somebody put a ring on it’ because she managed to cook a streak dinner, yet she’s not that capable as she had to buy pre-peeled potatoes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dont get how that’s a good look - she looks like a man wearing a wig, false lashes and nails. She’ll get getting a cheap set of teeth and boobs from Turkey soon

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has a bit less fat, that’s all I’m seeing 🤪
And I mean I wish I had that composition, so not knocking that...it just doesn’t look much different (apart from her shoulders) and I thought the difference would be huge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.