_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next few days will be telling but looks like you took a few days hiatus from pointy finger wagging because you were getting your botox topped up during a national lockdown G?! 🤔
My thoughts exactly! She looks sooooo old

Reactions: 3
I hate that sharp intake of breath she does midsentence 😫 I’m sure someone else will know what I mean?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This thread pleases me.
I am surprised it’s died off recently as her arseholey ness is off the scale
She’s offering business advice 😂😂😂😂 ‘be a twit on the gram for ££££’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This thread pleases me.
She’s gonna become an MLM.... she thinks she’s tit hot but her advice is terrible

Reactions: 6
This thread pleases me.
I wonder what her business advice will be.... copy and paste workout plans and calories, be a dick, park like a dick so you encounter several parking tickets, be a dick, buy really expensive bits of equipment and post it online to show off, be a dick, use a baby spoon, be a dick. I could go on all day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder what her business advice will be.... copy and paste workout plans and calories, be a dick, park like a dick so you encounter several parking tickets, be a dick, buy really expensive bits of equipment and post it online to show off, be a dick, use a baby spoon, be a dick. I could go on all day
“No one cares, work harder”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can't help but notice our G has some fresh lashes and nails going on along with the botox..breaking alllll the lockdown rules are we G? :cautious:

Reactions: 4
Anyone got her personal account?! Go look pronto before she deletes her story. Shocking

Reactions: 1
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck!!! Her tax doesn’t just go towards that! Tory bleeping witch!

Ps can’t wait for the accounts to be published to see what a scammer she is
Woah that is her worst post yet!!! Who the duck does she think she is???????

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She really is insufferable, I can’t believe people lick her arse so much 🙄 vile human being!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.