_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking...you know how she always shows the #’s for CBG posts. What if we all just keep posting that screenshot with #CBG63 ?????

Reactions: 7
She’s a c*nt clearly. She has no commitments, no responsibilities and is earning easily over £30,000 per month and it has clearly gone to her head. CHILDREN ARE GOING HUNGRY, PARENTS ARE GOING HUNGRY TO FEED THEIR CHILDREN, PEOPLE ARE LOSING THEIR JOBS/HOMES, MENTAL HEALTH HAS DETERIORATED AND THERE IS A SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN DOMESTIC ABUSE AND BABY DEATHS/INJURIES because of this pandemic and she has the nerve to ridicule the free school meal scheme. Working on the frontline as a social worker the devastation this pandemic is causing is horrendous.

She is LOW and vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I showed my boyfriend and he said “ all these influencers get like this, they seem really nice at first and relatable when you follow them and go on about them. Then they get more popular and earn more money and become nasty people as get too big for their boots” 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She really is an insufferable bleep. I’m fuming after that IG story.

Reactions: 5
I really wish she had accidentally put it on her business account so everyone knew what she was like, well G aren’t you bleeping lucky you make enough money and haven’t lived in poverty, aren’t you glad you have everything you need, honestly how she can even have posted that is beyond me, she gets angry that frozen blueberries aren’t in the shop, parents are in work mostly now G, duck you! Honestly she needs to start lifting her head out of her arse

Reactions: 7
And she posted it like she is solely responsible for paying for the meals for the whole country. Even if free school meals weren't a thing, she would still have to pay tax. She's a C**T!!!!!

Jesus wept! Just when I thought she couldn’t sink any lower. What an absolute disgusting human. One of her clients that has quite a large following was posting about how angry she was about the whole meals saga. I wonder how she would feel about Georgie if she saw this. I actually gasped when I saw that. Well done for thinking to take a screenshot. She should be ashamed of herself

ETA: I’m actually fuming 🤣🤣

Edited again to add that the client I was referring to has just posted this. I wonder if it’s aimed at her or am I reading too much into it?

Last edited:
Jesus wept! Just when I thought she couldn’t sink any lower. What an absolute disgusting human. One of her clients that has quite a large following was posting about how angry she was about the whole meals saga. I wonder how she would feel about Georgie if she saw this. I actually gasped when I saw that. Well done for thinking to take a screenshot. She should be ashamed of herself

ETA: I’m actually fuming 🤣🤣

Edited again to add that the client I was referring to has just posted this. I wonder if it’s aimed at her or am I reading too much into it?
Who is this?

Reactions: 2
I will get blocked but couldn’t resist tagging her in on all her accounts 😂😂😂
You’re a bloody genius! Can I send you a Costa voucher to express my gratitude? 😉😉 She won’t see it as your profile is private 😭
ETA: those talons 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She hasn’t blocked me though
She’s untagged it 😂
Anyone seen the terrible news that her and Matt the twit are doing a podcast .... noooooooooooo!!!! They aren’t funny! Or qualified to give “amomymous” advice 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.