_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise Rebecca lost her period.. and for over a year which means whilst she was with Georgie!! How bad is that on Georgies behalf as a coach!!
I was going to say this!! The worst part is that when she returned to Georgie again, georgie had her still on deficit cals which is shocking if she knew she had lost her period

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was going to say this!! The worst part is that when she returned to Georgie again, georgie had her still on deficit cals which is shocking if she knew she had lost her period
That is so so so bad! Georgie should be called out for it as so dangerous and ignorant of her not to do anything

Reactions: 3
That is so so so bad! Georgie should be called out for it as so dangerous and ignorant of her not to do anything
Obviously this is assuming Georgie knew about Rebecca btw. Never know Rebecca may have kept it a secret.. Although I doubt it if she then moved coaches and is now in a bulk

Reactions: 2
Obviously this is assuming Georgie knew about Rebecca btw. Never know Rebecca may have kept it a secret.. Although I doubt it if she then moved coaches and is now in a bulk
That’s very true! Does georgie have periods?
Also maybe with the way georgie is, Rebecca may have felt intimidated mentioning she had lost periods 😩😩

but also a year In deficit!!! I feel like that is bordering on ED habits.

Reactions: 4
Also maybe with the way georgie is, Rebecca may have felt intimidated mentioning she had lost periods 😩😩

Well with what she could be injecting, I doubt it

• Wow
Rebecca posted more or less the same thing about a year ago. She had an ed when doing SW. Her period stopped etc. But then she praised Georgies coaching/food plan and said she'd got her periods back, had a healthy mindset etc. So either she's lying now or she was lying then. Whether blame can be put on Georgie who knows because who knows what Rebecca was telling her.

I’m sure Rebecca said when she joined Georgie that she got her periods back but I can’t be sure.

But yes Georgie’s approach is to basically have people in a deficit forever. I was dieting at 1700 cals for a year with her and now with a new coach who is actually qualified and reversing out. Currently on 2000 cals per day after increasing over the last month. Honestly can’t believe she let me diet for that long, she even reduced my cals in the last few months. MENTAL

• Wow
I’m sure Rebecca said when she joined Georgie that she got her periods back but I can’t be sure.

But yes Georgie’s approach is to basically have people in a deficit forever. I was dieting at 1700 cals for a year with her and now with a new coach who is actually qualified and reversing out. Currently on 2000 cals per day after increasing over the last month. Honestly can’t believe she let me diet for that long, she even reduced my cals in the last few months. MENTAL
Yes she did, on one of her other 10000000 Instagram accounts. She said she had her periods back and her ED was caused by slimming world.

Reactions: 1

correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Georgie only qualified in personal training and fitness and not in nutrition? And therefore isn’t actually qualified to be giving advice on diet and calorie intake?

Reactions: 7
correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Georgie only qualified in personal training and fitness and not in nutrition? And therefore isn’t actually qualified to be giving advice on diet and calorie intake?
Is she qualified as a PT or gym instructor?

This is one of Georgie’s ex clients - fractured her back because of poor form with our G 👌
That is absolutely shocking! I’ve always thought this though, that you see her clients workout videos and their form is terrible so g clearly isn’t telling them. Mind you her form is atrocious so how could she teach someone else. Also nowhere on her website does it say what credentials or qualifications she has, yet people trust her!

Cant find that info anywhere on her website so it could be completely made up 🤣

I think she has passed like a 6 week PT course but never appears to do any further courses/learning.
Obviously into fitness as why I first followed her so follow a lot of pts, have friends who are pts and have pts at the gym I use (when Boris lets us), they always seem to be doing further learning whether nutrition, different types of training or courses to understand specific training for specific needs eg pregnancy, physical disabilities. I have NEVER seen her so anything like that, and she always says the pt course is just a piece of paper and waste of time. I don’t think she is trained for any type of class such as spin, body pump, etc that pure gym offers where she worked and only did circuit classes.

Reactions: 5
She was personal training at a gym so she would be level 3 qualified at least. Level 3 gives you basic nutrition knowledge but this doesn’t mean you’re classed as a nutritionist.

I think she has passed like a 6 week PT course but never appears to do any further courses/learning.
Obviously into fitness as why I first followed her so follow a lot of pts, have friends who are pts and have pts at the gym I use (when Boris lets us), they always seem to be doing further learning whether nutrition, different types of training or courses to understand specific training for specific needs eg pregnancy, physical disabilities. I have NEVER seen her so anything like that, and she always says the pt course is just a piece of paper and waste of time. I don’t think she is trained for any type of class such as spin, body pump, etc that pure gym offers where she worked and only did circuit classes.
6 weeks?! 😱. My gym instructor took well over a year and my level 3 two years. I don’t understand how these quick courses work... mind boggling

I’m pretty sure she used to teach spin classes. But yeh she spends so much money on tit but doesn’t spend any money on skilling herself up and improving herself.

She was personal training at a gym so she would be level 3 qualified at least. Level 3 gives you basic nutrition knowledge but this doesn’t mean you’re classed as a nutritionist.

6 weeks?! 😱. My gym instructor took well over a year and my level 3 two years. I don’t understand how these quick courses work... mind boggling
Which means that she shouldn’t actually be giving nutrition advice as she lacks the qualification to do so. No wonder people are starving, losing their periods, and jumping ship.

I’m shocked she’s even L3. She is dumb.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.