_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d imagine it’s standing order like most online coaches, so you can just cancel whenever, I highly doubt she offers refunds, I know her bf Matt Smart doesn’t.
It’s done through the app she uses, it’s a repeat card transaction through that. The first payment is bank transfer and then you eventually set up the payment once on the app

Reactions: 1
Oh goody, definitely going to have to unfollow in that case!

Just seems shady considering a lot of people don’t have the adequate space or equipment needed for a home workout option- if I’d just spunked that much cash on G’s training plans/coaching, I’d want to get my money’s worth and hold off until the gyms are open. I know it probably wouldn’t be the best business practise for her, but I feel like she should maybe have that as an option as well! I’d feel pretty awful charging people the same amount of money but them not being able to get maybe the same kind of results from it.
Agree! I would love to know what her home workouts actually include..

Reactions: 4
Agree! I would love to know what her home workouts actually include..
Id imagine lots of lunges (side, reverse, walking, static) squat variations (sumo, normal, squat pulses, squat jumps), pushups, core work and HIIT exercises if someone has 0 equipment

Reactions: 4
Id imagine lots of lunges (side, reverse, walking, static) squat variations (sumo, normal, squat pulses, squat jumps), pushups, core work and HIIT exercises if someone has 0 equipment
That’s a terrible waste of £140 🤨
They could also get this from google and save themselves the cash

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s being very quiet. Wonder if she’s seen more of her ex clients on here and can’t handle that not all of them are up her arse 🤔

• Haha
Maybe she’s been banned from driving 😂 or she’s gone to illegally get more botox

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe Matt told her he didn’t want to play and she’s gone into a strop about it

• Haha
Probs breaking some sort of Covid rule and keeping it off the gram

Reactions: 5
This has been mentioned here before and I’m sure it used to say ‘double’
Must have changed it from double to triple after fleecing everyone with cbg63 through a pandemic when a lot of us are struggling to make ends meet 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nooooooo what is this 🤮
Jesus... I am SO glad I left her when I did. So tacky speaking about money too, surely she isn’t going to attract a boyfriend or even friends with that attitude? I think she very much looks down on people. Not sure she realises we are in a global pandemic and lots of people are struggling to make ends meet!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.