_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sent the second most unbearable instagrammer some free stuff today, bloody Sophie Austin šŸ¤® the pair of them are the biggest pair of idiots on the internet

Reactions: 7
Nooooo shes the worst. Surprised she doesn't have her own thread !!!
She does!!!

She does!!!

Reactions: 1
She just wants these months of ā€˜graphā€™ to show ok because she isnā€™t there to just make up numbers. Wtf šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ll put one together for her if she wants it that bad.

793B3993-4FB0-481E-AEF7-D4895FE8E256.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow not Matt Smart saying the N word again on his Instagram story

Iā€™ve screen recorded it and can post link if needed but itā€™s still up. He deserves to be cancelled but would try and use the excuse ā€œits the song lyricsā€. THAT IS NOT THE POINT.

I canā€™t stand him, roll on him getting 10k and having his own thread

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thank god sheā€™ll be back wearing trainers instead of sliders! I was nervous watching. Idiot.

Reactions: 1
Funny all sheā€™s bothered about is making money (for what purpose I have no idea. She doesnā€™t do anything !!!?????) getting massive and being a bell end. At least sheā€™s successful in one of these for certain šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I donā€™t understand why so many people love her, it genuinely baffles me

Reactions: 3
šŸ˜„ stay where you are please, itā€™s much cheaper there šŸ˜‚ why does she want to move here anyway? Just so she can say ā€˜I live in Londonā€™

B970B3F3-4AE8-4875-A500-E3BCEF3A3A90.png

Why does she want to move to London
Snap lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thereā€™s no reason to move at all.
She can be an office PT from her bedroom easily šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
So she has an issue with London rent prices, yet has no issue spending a vulgar amount on completely avoidable parking violations and a container gym.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if Leanne has lost interest in muscle growth because sheā€™s finally worked out her idol queen G is roided up.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.