_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Leanne has lost interest in muscle growth because she’s finally worked out her idol queen G is roided up.
I thought the same thing. I wish she’d stop with whining about what’s going on in her personal life. Either say what it is or stop mentioning it 10 times a day 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I wonder if Leanne has lost interest in muscle growth because she’s finally worked out her idol queen G is roided up.
Imagine if Leanne found out about the roids because she discovered this tattle thread 🤣 Leanne needs to come to the dark side and join tattle to spill the tea on G!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine if Leanne found out about the roids because she discovered this tattle thread 🤣 Leanne needs to come to the dark side and join tattle to spill the tea on G!!!
I think she’ll leave G soon! So maybe she will join us. Saying that, she’s only 69 followers off her own thread 😝

Reactions: 3
Leanne is a total bellend but it was good to hear her shunning georgie's "nobody cares work harder" tit. It sounded as if she has seen the light

Reactions: 4
Leanne is a total bellend but it was good to hear her shunning georgie's "nobody cares work harder" tit. It sounded as if she has seen the light
It really was good to see. Good on her, step goals and macros shouldn’t come before anything and everything.

Reactions: 2
It really was good to see. Good on her, step goals and macros shouldn’t come before anything and everything.
Yesss!! Also Georgie has no life outside of coaching and the gym so she doesn’t understand the stress of families and just normal life or work stresses. I know she used to work in a cafe 9-5 but I feel like she’s always been supported with money and always has lavish stuff.

Has she had her lips done?
YES and most of her face. That story where she’s talking about going out for a meal and not looking like a woman- she smiles and it is sooooo stiff. Her entire face is solid. Lmfao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
YES and most of her face. That story where she’s talking about going out for a meal and not looking like a woman- she smiles and it is sooooo stiff. Her entire face is solid. Lmfao
Yeah it was that story that made me ask 😂 someone said about it looking like she’s dribbling this week and that must be why

• Haha
I thought the same thing. I wish she’d stop with whining about what’s going on in her personal life. Either say what it is or stop mentioning it 10 times a day 🙄
I think this every time she mentions it too... such a beg

What did she say? Missed this!

Because it’s just that easy to go find a new job at the moment if you’re made redundant. Thanks G!
How can she say stuff like this? She had a full on tantrum every time she had to workout from home or her gym container, she should of been grateful she had access to all this equipment, most people can’t afford to spend thousands on a spin bike, barbell and all the weights as well as the racks so have a few dumbells and maybe a kettlebell.
She’s such a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Because it’s just that easy to go find a new job at the moment if you’re made redundant. Thanks G!
She's a dick! Generally people who get made redundant are too worried about how they're going to buy food and pay bills to care about it being a new challenge etc, especially if they've not been in their job for many years, as redundancy really isn't that much when you've not got a job once it runs out. Argh she's made me so angry 😡

How can she say stuff like this? She had a full on tantrum every time she had to workout from home or her gym container, she should of been grateful she had access to all this equipment, most people can’t afford to spend thousands on a spin bike, barbell and all the weights as well as the racks so have a few dumbells and maybe a kettlebell.
She’s such a twit
I did think this seeing this post. A lot of the people who would've gotten on stage with her might not have had the spare money for a whole home gym. There's no "changing their mindset" if they can't actually access the things they need.

As much as I think she is very juvenile and ignorant, and of course her wording could definitely be less blunt, but I do think what she is saying is right. I don’t like “nobody cares work harder” or “it’s only heavy if you think it’s heavy” but I do admire her grit and determination. A lot of people her age are complete snowflakes and love to complain and moan rather than putting in the work.
i don’t think she’s saying it’s easy to go out and get a new job if you hate your current one or being made redundant- thats not really what that caption is about.
Yes she can be an idiot sometimes but I think she can help inspire snowflakes her age! I don’t think we should take offense from that caption at all.

I did think this seeing this post. A lot of the people who would've gotten on stage with her might not have had the spare money for a whole home gym. There's no "changing their mindset" if they can't actually access the things they need.
but if you read the caption she is saying you can make do with what you have

• Angry
Reactions: 1
As someone who has been applying for jobs for the past 7 months straight, she can really go f**k herself with this type of narrative. The jobs market at the moment is pretty brutal to say the least. The award for absolutely zero self awareness must clearly go to G.

Reactions: 11
As much as I think she is very juvenile and ignorant, and of course her wording could definitely be less blunt, but I do think what she is saying is right. I don’t like “nobody cares work harder” or “it’s only heavy if you think it’s heavy” but I do admire her grit and determination. A lot of people her age are complete snowflakes and love to complain and moan rather than putting in the work.
i don’t think she’s saying it’s easy to go out and get a new job if you hate your current one or being made redundant- thats not really what that caption is about.
Yes she can be an idiot sometimes but I think she can help inspire snowflakes her age! I don’t think we should take offense from that caption at all.

but if you read the caption she is saying you can make do with what you have
I get your whole thing about working hard but she has documented multiple times on her profile, actual tantrums and throwing weights around because not as good as the gym or good enough for G and having to do home workouts for her clients which are just copied and pasted from her workout by her coach. (Bit of a coincidence that she started with a coach that does a lot of cuff related workouts and now all her clients do...)

Why is it okay for everyone else to make do with what they have and crappy circumstances but okay for Her not to be happy and to have a full on tantrum?

As someone who has been applying for jobs for the past 7 months straight, she can really go f**k herself with this type of narrative. The jobs market at the moment is pretty brutal to say the least. The award for absolutely zero self awareness must clearly go to G.
In the same position. Lost my job in May because the gym I worked at now doesn’t exist - he had to close indefinitely because of Covid (was partly a gym that rehabilitated cancer patients in remission, elderly who had falls and people who had suffered strokes) and I was training with the owner to become a PT so that also went out the window. Haven't been able to find any other job that was so flexible and understanding that I'm a carer for my mother as well. I'm trying not to stress about it for my mental health's sake and just enjoy Christmas the best I can. G can literally gtfo with this mindset, utter bleep.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.