_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just wants these months of ‘graph’ to show ok because she isn’t there to just make up numbers. Wtf 😂😂 I’ll put one together for her if she wants it that bad.

View attachment 326475
Oh dear is she actually trying to say ‘graft’?

Does anyone else ever have this issue... I watch this thread and signed up to notifications but it hasn’t appeared on my notifications for two weeks now. This has also happened to other threads!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh dear is she actually trying to say ‘graft’?

Does anyone else ever have this issue... I watch this thread and signed up to notifications but it hasn’t appeared on my notifications for two weeks now. This has also happened to other threads!
Yes that’s exactly what she was supposed to say 😂

That happens to me a lot too, have no idea why though.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.