Sophie Austin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, I think she looks her nose down at everyone.
Not everyone can gym it twice a day, some people work full time & have a kid to look after!
I’m also going to put a wager that the weight will pile back on in the new year.
I’m not going to get started on the fake tat...
Not being rude but she eats absolutely f all for someone of her height/size and gym twice a day but she still isn’t slim. (This isn’t me criticising her size, she’s fine how she is but you’d think how she gyms she’d be smaller)

Although that video of her on the stairmaster 🤦🏼‍♀️ Anyone can do 600 calories on it in half an hour if they’re slouched over hanging on for dear life

Reactions: 3
This! The sweat is vile! I also dislike how she speaks to her dog sometimes ☹

*edited to say how it’s funny how she seems to really hate kids but her boyfriend has one doesn’t he?
Ooh, I can’t say that I’ve noticed the dog thing, I have a dog who I absolutely adore, but I also call her every name under the sun 😂

Yes the kid thing also got me, it’s a difficult change becoming a step mum, but it needs to be embraced otherwise the relationship isn’t going to work

Reactions: 2
Not being rude but she eats absolutely f all for someone of her height/size and gym twice a day but she still isn’t slim. (This isn’t me criticising her size, she’s fine how she is but you’d think how she gyms she’d be smaller)

Although that video of her on the stairmaster 🤦🏼‍♀️ Anyone can do 600 calories on it in half an hour if they’re slouched over hanging on for dear life
I was with Nadine for a while and i was on 1800 calories whilst losing weight so I’m not sure what Sophie is on, but on plan I was eating 6 meals a day feeling full. In the plans defence I got into the best shape of my life but it was based on 5 days weight and 5 days cardio which for me is quite unattainable in my lifestyle.
But I agree with what you are saying, she likes a drink and a good dirty meal like we all do, but she’s trying to portray that’s she’s ‘perfect’.
It has taken me the best part of this year to find my happy medium, and I would rather follow actual female bb competitors that are honest about diet and workouts than someone who is in a binge/restrict cycle.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
21st August: stepped into the 10 stone bracket!!!
29th September: 11.1 stone

Ok so which one were you lying about hun

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What has happened to her this week? I've missed her stories as to what's happened I think 😬

Is this girl still trying desperately to lose weight and go back down to what was clearly a super unsustainable weight?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I love a good angry / arrogant quote in someone’s bio ‘don’t lose sleep over the opinion of sheep’ 😂

awww sounds like you do hun 🥴 but ok, you do you and catch those zzzz’s 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She annoyed me so much when we went into lockdown by asking on her story if anyone could do her hair and break lockdown rules!!! Low and behold she’s had her hair done during lockdown! Honestly if your going to do why put it over social media. I’m surpised she has received much backlash unless she as and she hasn’t said

She annoyed me so much when we went into lockdown by asking on her story if anyone could do her hair and break lockdown rules!!! Low and behold she’s had her hair done during lockdown! Honestly if your going to do why put it over social media. I’m surpised she has received much backlash unless she as and she hasn’t said
Literally breaking lockdown every day having her friends round, her boyfriend hopping between her house and his own. Who's is the garage gym they go to as well!

Literally breaking lockdown every day having her friends round, her boyfriend hopping between her house and his own. Who's is the garage gym they go to as well!
They just don’t give a tit!!! They’ve been going to gym garage since the last lockdown I’m not sure who’s it is, I’m surprised she not been reported neighbours for how much she breaks rules.

Reactions: 1
It’s her mum and dads. She’s a massive COVID denier 😂😂 her posts about COVID always have me in stitches

• Haha
The amount she trains she must be over eating, or binging every weekend.
This is my thoughts exactly, if she's eating and training the way she says she does she wouldn't be still at the same place she was 6 months ago.