_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone seen the latest? she might be moving to london šŸ˜‚ if she continues parking in ldn like she does in exeter, she might actually go bankrupt! iā€™d also like to see how far she gets in a city like london with her awful attitude (my guess, not very)
Oh please....please no!!!!! Keep her out of London. We donā€™t want her šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I need to see where youā€™ve seen she might be moving to London? I donā€™t get it? Why would she need to be there? Better roids?

I need to see where youā€™ve seen she might be moving to London? I donā€™t get it? Why would she need to be there? Better roids?
She put a question box up on insta stories asking for suggestions of nice places to live in London but Iā€™ve just checked and sheā€™s deleted it now šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She put a question box up on insta stories asking for suggestions of nice places to live in London but Iā€™ve just checked and sheā€™s deleted it now šŸ¤”
Considering she moved to Australia for all of 10 minutes, Iā€™m not surprised at this šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone on here actually been coached by Georgie? Would love to hear what sheā€™s like first hand from a client or ex client

Reactions: 2
Anyone on here actually been coached by Georgie? Would love to hear what sheā€™s like first hand from a client or ex client
Normally wouldnā€™t post as I just read here, more of a fly on the wall!

Sadly I did pay for Georgieā€™s coaching services at one time and completely regretted it, managed two months the first time and three months the second time round as my circumstances changed so was able to go back.

first time was great, was mid 2019, so much more in touch with her client base I found. Was actualy nice and understanding then and it felt taloried to me, my goals and my lifestyle. When I went back with her for coaching this year it was awful, her meal plans were very copy and paste and same for the training plans yet nearly double the price monthly? She does a mid week check with you to make sure everything is okay if she hasnā€™t heard from you since last check in which is very much copy and paste again or from her pa.

As someone paying for a coach I like having that connection and welcoming feeing and not have it copy and paste to me. Iā€™m not certain it is copy and paste but when you start following her other clients you see all the similarities.

there are some great coaches out there that are half the price of her and are much more about their clients and not the money!

only good thing I like is the app platform for coaching definitely more client friendly. Donā€™t get me wrong I did make quite significant changes in the short times I was her client but her attitude change this year was enough for me to end early

her community has a very cliquey feel to it also and very much lick her arse type of people.

Reactions: 8
Normally wouldnā€™t post as I just read here, more of a fly on the wall!

Sadly I did pay for Georgieā€™s coaching services at one time and completely regretted it, managed two months the first time and three months the second time round as my circumstances changed so was able to go back.

first time was great, was mid 2019, so much more in touch with her client base I found. Was actualy nice and understanding then and it felt taloried to me, my goals and my lifestyle. When I went back with her for coaching this year it was awful, her meal plans were very copy and paste and same for the training plans yet nearly double the price monthly? She does a mid week check with you to make sure everything is okay if she hasnā€™t heard from you since last check in which is very much copy and paste again or from her pa.

As someone paying for a coach I like having that connection and welcoming feeing and not have it copy and paste to me. Iā€™m not certain it is copy and paste but when you start following her other clients you see all the similarities.

there are some great coaches out there that are half the price of her and are much more about their clients and not the money!

only good thing I like is the app platform for coaching definitely more client friendly. Donā€™t get me wrong I did make quite significant changes in the short times I was her client but her attitude change this year was enough for me to end early

her community has a very cliquey feel to it also and very much lick her arse type of people.
Seems to me as though sheā€™s more focused on growing the CBG cult and signing up as many girls as possible to rake in the money than she is about quality of service or results. Itā€™s really sad- she used to seem to genuinely care about her clients, even shunning brand deals to focus more on coaching & appear more genuine- now sheā€™s completely and utterly sold out. Some ā€˜girl bossā€™ šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Seems to me as though sheā€™s more focused on growing the CBG cult and signing up as many girls as possible to rake in the money than she is about quality of service or results. Itā€™s really sad- she used to seem to genuinely care about her clients, even shunning brand deals to focus more on coaching & appear more genuine- now sheā€™s completely and utterly sold out. Some ā€˜girl bossā€™ šŸ™„
And this is why I think sheā€™s started the CBG 63.... so she can just produce mass plans at the start of a cycle/plan and then make more money, itā€™s a putty she hasnā€™t registered her business before lockdown or else we could have looked at her proper accounts (I wonder what her tax bill is like)

Reactions: 6
Most definitely, money seems to come first before her clients! Even in her welcome packs she had her discount code for skinny food, great if you are looking for discount.

And this is why I think sheā€™s started the CBG 63.... so she can just produce mass plans at the start of a cycle/plan and then make more money, itā€™s a putty she hasnā€™t registered her business before lockdown or else we could have looked at her proper accounts (I wonder what her tax bill is like)
Couldnā€™t agree more! CBG 63 seems like her normal coaching but that bit cheaper! And just another way to make money from her copy and paste meal plans

• Wow
How did I not know about this thread? Canā€™t believe she got banned from the gym šŸ˜‚ serves her right! anyway is it just me or can anyone not look at her without seeing Miss Man from Scary Movie? You wonā€™t be able to unsee it now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she sees how expensive it is she will probably think again! Unaware, naive and making stupid quick decisions as usual šŸ˜‚

Most definitely, money seems to come first before her clients! Even in her welcome packs she had her discount code for skinny food, great if you are looking for discount.

Couldnā€™t agree more! CBG 63 seems like her normal coaching but that bit cheaper! And just another way to make money from her copy and paste meal plans
Her workout and meal plans seem to be just copied and pasted from her own training plans from her coach šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve posted before but also an ex client. I saw very little change (other than my tape measure becoming warped because I was that desperate for it to be working I stretched it to high heaven).

I did 6 or 7 months, she did start off interested / caring but as the client numbers increased the more copy & paste everything was. Sheā€™s only really interested in specific clients who make her look good.

Now have a new coach who had a fit about my form on so many exercises, because it was so bad (after being OKā€™d by Queen G).

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve posted before but also an ex client. I saw very little change (other than my tape measure becoming warped because I was that desperate for it to be working I stretched it to high heaven).

I did 6 or 7 months, she did start off interested / caring but as the client numbers increased the more copy & paste everything was. Sheā€™s only really interested in specific clients who make her look good.

Now have a new coach who had a fit about my form on so many exercises, because it was so bad (after being OKā€™d by Queen G).
So sorry to hear this!! Yeah it does seem like when she started she was in the right place but now has been taken over by money greed!

Is CBG63 just the same workouts and meal plan sent to everyone?

So sorry to hear this!! Yeah it does seem like when she started she was in the right place but now has been taken over by money greed!

Is CBG63 just the same workouts and meal plan sent to everyone?
To be honest it was reading here that made it click in my mind what she was like!

Yes to CBG63. I think they get their calories worked out for them individually. Then one Facebook live per week and no checkins (they can checkin via the app but they donā€™t have the ā€œmessaging privilegesā€ that other clients have, it is purely so they can see themselves how theyā€™re doing)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has she ever admitted taking roids?
I mean its pretty obvious she does. Very few women can naturally get that to kind of physique because we lack the amount of testosterone needed and it's just not really in our genetic code to be that muscular, especially on our upper bodies. Not to say that it can't be done at all but it's gonna take a hell of a lot longer and a lot more hard core training sessions and a massive lifestyle change for it to happen naturally over the span of however many years it takes, than it would do for a man just going about his usual gym routine.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.