_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Juicy 😂😂😂😂 hahaha

Also sick of her tit quotes!!!!
It’s only heavy if you think it’s heavy??!
Does this apply for everything?
It’s only illegal if you think it’s illegal?
It’s only jail if you think it’s jail?
You’re only fat if you think you’re fat?

She is stupid and I want to poke my fingers in my eyes
Why not her eyes?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh duck off!!

F5F0EC98-64D9-4996-9206-32A44FFD33AD.png

On another note, her friend is back today. They must have made up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She went viral once with a post about her in the gym in a dress.. 🤣 the rest was probably with help from rebecca!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dont mean to be rude by her client Rachel.. I'd be asking for a refund if that's all I lost in 2 years. She looks great but I would argue you could lose more than thay safely in 2 years. Also, is she wearing the same pants in her before and after? Insinuating her bottom half hasn't gotten smaller?:

I dont mean to be rude by her client Rachel.. I'd be asking for a refund if that's all I lost in 2 years. She looks great but I would argue you could lose more than thay safely in 2 years. Also, is she wearing the same pants in her before and after? Insinuating her bottom half hasn't gotten smaller?:
I think she has done relatively well but it seems there is still rather a long way to go. Wonder what she has paid up over that time!

I disagree. Slower and more steady is a lot safer and maintainable. Don't forget people have holidays and time off the gym and 'bad' days. It's about changing your lifestyle to form healthier habits not losing as much as possible as soon as possible imo. I've lost just under 3 stone in 2 years and Im glad because along the way I've had diet breaks and holidays and meals out. Slower progress has been 10000% worth it

I think she has done relatively well but it seems there is still rather a long way to go. Wonder what she has paid up over that time!
But 2 years of coaching is LOT of money! So I get what you mean in this aspect

It really pisses me off that her cult of followers have so much disrespect for vulnerable families and people in ACTUAL poverty!!! She works for the NHS, is she thick?!
38B8D854-6AFB-4B57-965A-A68C3660C2DA.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Hi Rachel thanks for the response 🙋🏼‍♀️
I would imagine a lot of her clients read here regularly now. Especially after this thread was mentioned on that gym post 👀☕🐸

It really pisses me off that her cult of followers have so much disrespect for vulnerable families and people in ACTUAL poverty!!! She works for the NHS, is she thick?! View attachment 289349
There’s obviously no brain inside that HUGE skull

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it'll annoy her clients most if we just stop talking about them tbh.

Nadia does the thing re: poverty cals as well, it's in really bad taste considering what's been going on in politics atm.

There is no one more annoying in this world than that lad she’s always with

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it'll annoy her clients most if we just stop talking about them tbh.

Nadia does the thing re: poverty cals as well, it's in really bad taste considering what's been going on in politics atm.
Is that Nozkeane? I started following her and she blocked me straight away, I hadn’t messaged or commented on anything😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.