_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she isn't with her annoying friend/boyfriend, seems like she can't post anything unless he is in it.

Reactions: 4
Was going to say it’s all very quiet!! And matt hasn’t shown her on his stories! 🥴🤣

Why was her stupid pal incapable of wearing a mask? Honestly georgie has been topped in the bellend scale by him

Reactions: 3
Why was her stupid pal incapable of wearing a mask? Honestly georgie has been topped in the bellend scale by him
Probably doesn’t think it’s cool enough.
I get second hand embarrassment for them as they think they’re so gangsta and cool when they’re nothing more than gym head prats

Reactions: 2
Probably doesn’t think it’s cool enough.
I get second hand embarrassment for them as they think they’re so gangsta and cool when they’re nothing more than gym head prats
They really do think they're so cool 😂

Reactions: 1
Do any of you guys know anything about bodybuilding comps..?

I was wondering when Georgie competes next year, if she is on steroids will she have to declare it? And will she only be up against other competitors on steroids or will it be a mix of natural and steroids?

Reactions: 1
Maybe somethings happened? She went and saw her dad? (At least I’m sure that was her?) or maybe someone’s just taken her phone off her

In her latest video she announces she does check ins by voice note and oh my god, her clients must really love her, because the clip she included was quite rude and unprofessional, calling them mate.....

• Wow
Do any of you guys know anything about bodybuilding comps..?

I was wondering when Georgie competes next year, if she is on steroids will she have to declare it? And will she only be up against other competitors on steroids or will it be a mix of natural and steroids?
you normally have drug free competitions and all the other ones are anything goes

you normally have drug free competitions and all the other ones are anything goes
I can't remember what competition Georgie is going for but they usually make it clear when they're tested, right? So if she is doing an untested comp then that's almost confirmation she's juicy.

Reactions: 3
I can't remember what competition Georgie is going for but they usually make it clear when they're tested, right? So if she is doing an untested comp then that's almost confirmation she's juicy.
Juicy 😂😂😂😂 hahaha

Also sick of her tit quotes!!!!
It’s only heavy if you think it’s heavy??!
Does this apply for everything?
It’s only illegal if you think it’s illegal?
It’s only jail if you think it’s jail?
You’re only fat if you think you’re fat?

She is stupid and I want to poke my fingers in my eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I nearly died of shock that she went to the gym by herself! Didn’t think that was possible for her these days.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.