_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the two of them are hooking up in some form?! Humans have needs so I definitely think they are 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Surely the two of them are hooking up in some form?! Humans have needs so I definitely think they are 😂😂
Haha I thought this too
Did anyone else see the flashback of the two of
Them? He was much better looking back then. What happened 😂😂😂

We watch because it is hilariously embarrassing! That’s why!
Huge egos on small minded people. Great watching v entertaining 10/10 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's no way she reads here.. she either would have had a social media break because she couldn't handle it (wouldn't be the first time) or she'd have a horrific rant, similar to being dumped by her gym 💔💔💔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There's no way she reads here.. she either would have had a social media break because she couldn't handle it (wouldn't be the first time) or she'd have a horrific rant, similar to being dumped by her gym 💔💔💔
No I think she reads here and is playing cool with help from her new bestie

I think she reads here and is pretending she doesn’t to save face

That Matt is a cuntttttttt

he’s just said the N word on his insta story with his whole chest, rapping along to a Skepta song. I’ve recorded it but probably not even needed cos he wouldn’t care enough to delete nor apologise.

This is my last post about him on this Georgies thread I promise!! He’s more obnoxious than G these days but not got enough followers for his own thread.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I suspect Matt has few friends of his own if he chooses to spend so much time with someone like Georgie. He cringes me the eff out.

Reactions: 4
Anyone see the total bragging about her earnings going up over the last year or so. Yes, well done. You have money. You also have no class and you can't spell but you can't buy either of those things

Reactions: 8
Maybe she can’t read just like she can’t talk properly?!

Reactions: 4
She really is just like a shouty preacher, the eyelashes on her latest screeching session look stupid!

She really is just like a shouty preacher, the eyelashes on her latest screeching session look stupid!
Her eyebrows omfg I cannot stop looking at them. They are really adding to the space invader look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.