_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s done something wreckless like the time she moved to Australia... she’s probs bought a house with her new bf Matt

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rebecca bullshit is back people, suddenly has a new job and is making her kids her priority.. bonjour Rebecca I still think you’re a bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She'll either go back to Georgie in a week or slag her off something rotten in a few months like she did with SW. I get there's loads of problems with SW but makes me laugh when these people swear by it and how amazing it is and then constantly slag it off when they've lost loads of weight.

Who is that girl?? Definitely sounds like she’s being sassy about Georgie.

What I gathered from that post: She taught me the basics and can teach me no more lol

Reactions: 6
I absolutely DIED at this
I know someone could have done this a lot better than I have, but this is about as far as my creative skills go
LMAO
It can’t be unseen
I will forever picture this when I see her posts lololol

• Haha
She looks awful next to Hannah!!! Even the awful extensions can’t feminise her roided look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.