_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pair of scruffs, think they are better than everyone. Can’t wait for the breakdown between cycles

Reactions: 1
Can’t wait till she smashes her Apple Watch, like you can attach it to far better places or you know further up you wrist....

Reactions: 3
Girls do your heavy rows, use wraps because you’re not strong enough to hold the weight, then lift with horrific form. It’s only tit if you think it’s tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Girls do your heavy rows, use wraps because you’re not strong enough to hold the weight, then lift with horrific form. It’s only tit if you think it’s tit.
I’m not a pro in the gym... 9kg is my single arm row but..... she seems to do a weird sort of swing/rounded row (can’t really describe) is that normal?! Completely understand if nobody knows what I’m talking about here 😂😂

I’m not a pro in the gym... 9kg is my single arm row but..... she seems to do a weird sort of swing/rounded row (can’t really describe) is that normal?! Completely understand if nobody knows what I’m talking about here 😂😂
You’re supposed to lift the weight up and back ‘putting it in your pocket’ type movement
She basically swings the tit out of it. All types of wrong ha ha

It should be controlled when both lifting and descending in a smooth motion

This is what people do when the weight is too heavy. I do this sometimes when on last my last few reps and exhausted 😬

That's so weird! I still follow Nadia but not Georgie but they're slowly morphing into the same person.
I used to quite like Nadia but the more time she sepnds with Rodney the more she's starting to come off as an arrogant twit with a bad attitude! This entitlement about replying to dms or dragging people for asking questions is such a tit attitude for an online coach

Reactions: 2
She should be grateful that she's getting the engagement from her followers. It's part of her job to answer the same question multiple times. What does she do when a new client asks what an old client has asked? Tell her she feels like getting it tattooed on her head so that she doesn't get asked again?

Reactions: 4
I used to quite like Nadia but the more time she sepnds with Rodney the more she's starting to come off as an arrogant twit with a bad attitude! This entitlement about replying to dms or dragging people for asking questions is such a tit attitude for an online coach
Exactly!! Especially when your entire income is based on your reputation online. I bet she is earning loads of cash, just hope she's saving it (probably not)

And she just had to get her laptop in. She makes me so angry!!!!!
Does she think she's the only person in the world that works ffs??

Surprise surprise, her new bestie also started a rest day q & a last night.....

Reactions: 1
And she just had to get her laptop in. She makes me so angry!!!!!
Does she think she's the only person in the world that works ffs??
She clearly is not good at her job if she can't do the basic thing that self employed people need: time management.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.