_beingbrittany #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'comes up really big' it looks like she's pretty packed in there... I don't even think it would fasten. I wish she'd just be honest. People would respect her so much more if she just admitted she'd gained some lockdown weight... I mean I think most of us have!! πŸ˜‚ There's nothing to be ashamed of in that. It makes me so annoyed that she just doesn't acknowledge it.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
'comes up really big' it looks like she's pretty packed in there... I don't even think it would fasten. I wish she'd just be honest. People would respect her so much more if she just admitted she'd gained some lockdown weight... I mean I think most of us have!! πŸ˜‚ There's nothing to be ashamed of in that. It makes me so annoyed that she just doesn't acknowledge it.
I think shes genuinely in denial. I think she hasnt weighed herself and just thinks shes stayed the same as she can wear her big dresses stil as they are loose. I could stil fit into my floaty dresses too when i was 40 weeks pregnant and id gained 3 stone 🀣

Reactions: 5
Oversized ? The CANKZ are the only thing oversized that I can see. Soz if she has an actual issue with her canks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think shes genuinely in denial. I think she hasnt weighed herself and just thinks shes stayed the same as she can wear her big dresses stil as they are loose. I could stil fit into my floaty dresses too when i was 40 weeks pregnant and id gained 3 stone 🀣
She must have weighed herself because she's back paying for SW. I think she doesn't want to admit it publicly because it's like saying SW isn't as great as they make out or that she hasn't been sticking to plan over lockdown. All the big SW people do it, never post their gains only the massive losses or they just say "I'm in target range" when they're not. Half of them from a few years back do nothing but slate SW now too which is hilarious.
I tried SW for about 2 months and lost weight but I felt really unhealthy because it made me think I can eat 500g of pasta but not a slice of white bread πŸ˜‚
But that's my mindset, I know people who SW worked wonders for and really changed the way they eat in a positive way.
But making gravy out of mushy peas isn't that.

Reactions: 17
I did slimming world a few years ago and lost 4 stone but gained a terrible relationship with food and sadness. I've since had a baby and gained all the weight back because I started eating 'normally' again but I feel way better about food now that I don't have all the 'I shouldn't eat that' guilt.
That's why it annoys me so much that she won't just say she's gained a bit or struggled for a while. That would be so much more relatable than pretending to be perfect.

Reactions: 9
I did slimming world a few years ago and lost 4 stone but gained a terrible relationship with food and sadness. I've since had a baby and gained all the weight back because I started eating 'normally' again but I feel way better about food now that I don't have all the 'I shouldn't eat that' guilt.
That's why it annoys me so much that she won't just say she's gained a bit or struggled for a while. That would be so much more relatable than pretending to be perfect.
My dad joined sw and lost 6 stone hes been so worried in lockdown putting the weight back Hes not got a good mind set with food now always worries about putting weight on hes 78 it shudnt be like that

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Slimming world is so bad...I'm guilty of being a member I did great lost 4 stone...it makes you build a bad relationship with food...thinking u can eat as much carbs as u like...which is so wrong. Long story short you stop going put the weight back on. Supposed its clever really because you end up going back and paying them 5 pound per weeks to weigh you when u could go boots for 50p 🀣

Reactions: 5
My dad joined sw and lost 6 stone hes been so worried in lockdown putting the weight back Hes not got a good mind set with food now always worries about putting weight on hes 78 it shudnt be like that
Exactly! That's what I was like. My bf took me out for a meal when I was being really strict with myself on sw and because there weren't any salads or jacket potato on the menu I wouldn't eat anything. We ended up arguing and leaving. Luckily he stayed with me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but that was a wake up call for me that sw wasn't doing me any good and was pretty much stopping me from living my life and destroying my mental health. I needed up having counselling to try and deal with my relationship with food. But yeah he should be enjoying himself not worrying about his weight πŸ˜” bless him.

As if they're begging for followers for Lauren. If she can't create her own following, there's a reason.
I actually liked her before this.

• Haha
As if they're begging for followers for Lauren. If she can't create her own following, there's a reason.
All so she can get ''swipe ups to post links''...yeah and make some coin from the AF links too πŸ™„ pull the other one hun

• Haha
It looks like all her family and friends want in on the "influencer" life Titney makes out she's living.

It looks like all her family and friends want in on the "influencer" life Titney makes out she's living.
I bet she’ll sign her up to the lumi next! Telling her how much designer she can buy with her commission for her fashion blogging but not actually admitting to her that all her designer is on klarna

Reactions: 4
Firstly your about 3 years too late for the ordering the same as the people in front of you did video -
Secondly holy crap nobody needs that many dominos cookies πŸͺ πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ not helpful when she’s clearly put on weight - great friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.