Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ihateit

Slimming world tweak, 7 days a week, making £’s off the lumi coz that shit ain’t cheap 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

SHEEP

Chatty Member
I’m convinced she was quiet yesterday because she was off breaking the rules. That’s the only kind of ‘busy’ I imagine she’d be doing. Surely the salon she occasionally works at is closed? She loves to take us shopping with her so what else could she be doing
Honestly don’t know how she thinks eating a fry up breakfast everyday and all her treat meals out plus the calorific goodies she begs small companies for and she’s still a 12 😳.
Fat bitch and we all know it.
She’s so false.. posting stories to say “sorry not been in, not that you care “
Begging for people to say how much they miss and love her lumi chats 😍😍.
Llf.
There all up each others arses (the people she follows and shouts out) and all wear the same clothes (hers a size 12 bye huns) and take the same posed candids.

britters hun, you and your fat child need to stopppp eating all the shit!

It’ll be a council house and cheap AF rent.. £400ish maybe
Absolutely no need to call a child fat though is there?

Reactions: 42

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
I can guarantee you lot would've moaned she hadn't donated enough if she had put up a picture of only donating 5£. Get over yourselves
Literally no one other Brittany would make an account just to comment this 😂😂😂 while you’re here, I think people wouldn’t have even mentioned it here if it said something along the lines of it ‘I know a lot are struggling right now but please donate if you can’ rather than look at meeee I donated £30 to children in need

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Twofor

Thread suggestion: forever copying Jamie G’s pout, squeeze Tilly and Primula comes out

• Haha

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
I can guarantee you lot would've moaned she hadn't donated enough if she had put up a picture of only donating 5£. Get over yourselves
Nobody is moaning if she had or hadn’t donated that’s not the point , the point is showing she had donated £30, she didn’t have to show an amount at all, it’s all about showing off! So off you trot Sean!

• Haha

dandan96

She said on a story a while ago that she "blind weighs" during lockdown but I presume that means doesn't bother weighing.
She must be blind eating as well and not looking how much shit she’s shoving in her cake hole

• Haha
Reactions: 26

chaitealatte

Her taste is vile, and is most likely what she sees the other buying so copies. Also totally agree that it’s insensitive to be spending such a large amount in something she doesn’t actually ‘need’ and I LOVE a Mulbs but wouldn’t buy seeing as everything is so uncertain at the mo......
And fuck me, that gunt is fierce, but hey she can still tuck it in a size 12

I also see that Sean has a new Insta account, I might request to follow 🤣
A big old man like that writing his number of followers in his bio. I’d kick my boyfriend to the kerb if he tried that! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

alxcru

absolutely pissin at the story of her on her laptop, tenner says she's actually on paint instead of replying to the two emails she has in her inbox x

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Fedup

Can’t actually believe she thought that after not only boiling an egg and then putting it in the oven for 25 minutes that it would still be runny in the middle 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21