_beingbrittany #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
title removed, if two words have to be censored it’s probably not the best title to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
She's limited comments on her most recent post after being caught out lying about her fake bag/where it's from.

She also spoke about taking the bag to the LV store with the "certificate thing" but they don't provide certificates of authenticity

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The winning tittle suggestion goes to @Bossinglife with 36 votesView attachment 247969
I had to edit it to fit and to make it an acceptable title!
Wooo my first thread title!

She's limited comments on her most recent post after being caught out lying about her fake bag/where it's from.

She also spoke about taking the bag to the LV store with the "certificate thing" but they don't provide certificates of authenticity
So I was awake late last night. On her highlights 45 weeks ago she posted a picture of Gucci at Selfridges and said goals but going back past 45 weeks on her Instagram she already had two ‘gucci’ bags. Lying bleep. Bet the highlight disappears now.

Sorry @Bossinglife I wasn’t sure whether admin would accept the title but shows they didn’t... I did debate picking the 2nd highest votes instead and decided against it. You had your 5 minutes of fame!

• Haha
Wooo my first thread title!

So I was awake late last night. On her highlights 45 weeks ago she posted a picture of Gucci at Selfridges and said goals but going back past 45 weeks on her Instagram she already had two ‘gucci’ bags. Lying bleep. Bet the highlight disappears now.
Which highlight was it under? I can't find anything

What was the title that got removed? I can’t work out what 2 words would’ve been taken out?
WWE 🤢 (sorry if you like that sort of thing😂)

Nazi and tit 😂
Yes, they even remotes my photo of the title which I always add in lol. Never mind.. as I say I didn’t think it would pass and I have had my suggested titles on other threads removed too 😂
Back to Titters. I don’t really do designer bags so I don’t get this stamp thing but I presume it’s a big deal? I have one Michael Kors bag and one Tommy Hilfiger bag I bought off Depop and that’s it 🤣

Reactions: 1

When I first started to follow her she was on holiday think it was Bulgaria and she posted about the fakes and how she bought a belt and some bags because why bother spending all that money on real stuff

Reactions: 8
When I first started to follow her she was on holiday think it was Bulgaria and she posted about the fakes and how she bought a belt and some bags because why bother spending all that money on real stuff
I think I remember this too. A year or two ago she was defo always talking about fakes and actual bargains.

Reactions: 2
Yes, they even remotes my photo of the title which I always add in lol. Never mind.. as I say I didn’t think it would pass and I have had my suggested titles on other threads removed too 😂
Back to Titters. I don’t really do designer bags so I don’t get this stamp thing but I presume it’s a big deal? I have one Michael Kors bag and one Tommy Hilfiger bag I bought off Depop and that’s it 🤣
Designer bags to me are cath kidston thats the most i would spend on a bag 😂 i do have a couple of tiffany bracelets tho which i brought but never wear incase i scratch them waste of money me buying them really 😂

Reactions: 1
Come on Titters, show us your credit card statement ........

THE most materialistic person I have ever seen in my entire life.

And she RENTS a tiny little house and has a daughter .... money well spent love, you keep buying yourself bags, duck Betsy, prioritise yourself girl! Eye roll.

Reactions: 18

And she RENTS a tiny little house and has a daughter .... money well spent love, you keep buying yourself bags, duck Betsy, prioritise yourself girl! Eye roll.
she'll be spending eeeasy over a grand a month on that house, bills included. that's HALF of my mortgage each month n we still have to be super careful when it comes to food shops etc n whatever we have left goes on the toddler n days out for him! can't cope w how selfish she is w her spending.

I wonder if they have a trust fund for Betsy? If I "had" that much disposable income, it would 95% be going toward my child's future.
Personally I think a lot of it is just on tick. Which if it is, why doesn't she just say so?

Reactions: 2
Its frustrating because I did use to like Brittany she had her faults but her constant nuskin pushing and luxurious spends gets me both myself and my partner work 45 hours a week barely seeing our children and are still struggling to get by I work as a ta and my partner on the railway so decent jobs yet her with her two hours a month in a nail shop and her partner aupposedly in a call centre can live as they do 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Her last video showing her pawing at the bags in Gucci whilst we are in a pandemic is a great idea!! I’m guessing there isn’t someone following her around anti-bacing everything fat fingers has touched?!

Reactions: 5
Have we actually seen her with the bag out of the shop? Or is she now gonna find a fake and then show us all when it arrives 😂

Reactions: 5
I wonder if they have a trust fund for Betsy? If I "had" that much disposable income, it would 95% be going toward my child's future.
Personally I think a lot of it is just on tick. Which if it is, why doesn't she just say so?
It’s absolutely on tick, it has to be. If they honestly had that much disposable income they would be stashing it away to buy a house and fund Betsy through university. You don’t rent if you have all that disposable income. Credit credit credit.

My fella and I have a combined income of 110k a year .... and no kids ..... sounds a lot but it doesn’t go far when you’ve got a mortgage and a car each. I don’t have a BMW, I’ve got a 10 year old Astra - I could sign on the dotted line for a BMW but I wouldn’t be able to afford the servicing and tyres for it!

I wouldn’t dream of spending like Tittany does. It’s very obvious she has no idea about pensions etc. Phone down Tittney, stop spending and do a bit of research.

Its frustrating because I did use to like Brittany she had her faults but her constant nuskin pushing and luxurious spends gets me both myself and my partner work 45 hours a week barely seeing our children and are still struggling to get by I work as a ta and my partner on the railway so decent jobs yet her with her two hours a month in a nail shop and her partner aupposedly in a call centre can live as they do 🤦‍♀️
They have to be in quite a lot of debt. I will as far as to say that not many mothers would spend £450 on a vile pink bag for themselves when they have a little girl to think of. Selfish mother right there.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.