_beingbrittany #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Finally sat down and ordered her book” lmfaoooo she’s been sitting down on a train TWICE and in the hair dressers for ages. Couldn’t find the time to order it then

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh sorry it wasn’t my GUCCI it was Sean’s BALENCIAGAS from SELFRIDGES
Boring, why does anyone need to know plus she goes on like selfridges wouldn’t be open without them spending there

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Boring, why does anyone need to know plus she goes on like selfridges wouldn’t be open without them spending there
She's defo the kind of person who goes to the Primark in Selfridges just so she can walk around with the yellow bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That was so unnecessary. She is quickly becoming one of my most disliked people on Instagram. She used to be nice relatable and share cute things. Now it's all name drops and that f**^%&g Lumi.

Reactions: 10
Thank god she told us where Sean brought his balenciagas from, who knew they liked shopping in selfridges! Remember when taking a Jane Norman bag to school was cool I’m guessing nowadays it’s a selfridges bag!
And why didn’t knobchops take his own trainers to help him pull the ladies of Liverpool?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nobody actually gives a duck if you are a usual size 12 in top shop you mess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know Lauren hasn’t got a thread so I have to put it on here and get it off my chest. She can’t dress for her body shape! Her fashion sense is good but it does not suit her in the slightest 😟

Reactions: 15
I know Lauren hasn’t got a thread so I have to put it on here and get it off my chest. She can’t dress for her body shape! Her fashion sense is good but it does not suit her in the slightest 😟
I live that someone else has said this, I constantly think this!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
I live that someone else has said this, I constantly think this!!!!!!
I always think these things and when you see pictures of her that aren’t selfies, she’s bigger than she looks much like her pal.

Reactions: 3
I always think these things and when you see pictures of her that aren’t selfies, she’s bigger than she looks much like her pal.
Also, where the duck are Lauren's eyebrows off too? They literally look like they're climbing up her forehead in fear!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.