_beingbrittany #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes posting asking for mask recommendations when she was gifted all those and plastered all over fb advertising them. Shes pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shes posting asking for mask recommendations when she was gifted all those and plastered all over fb advertising them. Shes pathetic
Coming on here to say this!!!!! Every shop now has them in and also FB marketplace has everyone making and selling them, stop being such a bleeping beg!!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
I honestly find her content so boring these days. There was a time when I loved everything she posted, she seem so genuine and funny (back in the SW days). Now, I feel like she’s focused so much on keeping up appearances, buying either fake designer or the cheapest she can get that her content is so dull. Just over a year ago her grid was full of food photos, genuine life updates and SW transformation. Now it’s poorly posed photos, bizarre outfit photos, that bloody lumi, and trying to be a lifestyle insta. I honestly wonder if she finds insta fun anymore or just a way to make money?

Reactions: 15
I honestly find her content so boring these days. There was a time when I loved everything she posted, she seem so genuine and funny (back in the SW days). Now, I feel like she’s focused so much on keeping up appearances, buying either fake designer or the cheapest she can get that her content is so dull. Just over a year ago her grid was full of food photos, genuine life updates and SW transformation. Now it’s poorly posed photos, bizarre outfit photos, that bloody lumi, and trying to be a lifestyle insta. I honestly wonder if she finds insta fun anymore or just a way to make money?
I don't think she finds any joy in it nowadays.
But this is the problem with a lot of successful sw people. They are losing a lot of weight and it is their focus, and they have so much support on line etc. Then when they've lost the weight, they don't know what to do so a lot of them change to "lifestyle" or "fashion" or "beauty" etc. The problem is, people who are successful at those have worked hard for a long time to build a following, create amazing content and just copycatting someone isn't going to give you the same adoration. Then because these people aren't following sw anymore they slip back into bad habits and usually gain weight, but they don't want to be honest about it so they try to hide it.
She's not the first person on insta to do this, she won't be the last. The best thing she could actually do is just post what she enjoys because pretty much everything these days comes across as forced. And honestly she should have kept that guy hidden, I went off her as soon as she started the "hiding" of him leading up to a big reveal. It was weird and what she's revealed was a nasty, racist bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I am glad to see she has taken tips of Danielle on how to dress. Looks like she has run full pelt into her wardrobe and worn whatever has stuck. As a fashion blogger she should know red and pink don’t go for a start 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think she finds any joy in it nowadays.
But this is the problem with a lot of successful sw people. They are losing a lot of weight and it is their focus, and they have so much support on line etc. Then when they've lost the weight, they don't know what to do so a lot of them change to "lifestyle" or "fashion" or "beauty" etc. The problem is, people who are successful at those have worked hard for a long time to build a following, create amazing content and just copycatting someone isn't going to give you the same adoration. Then because these people aren't following sw anymore they slip back into bad habits and usually gain weight, but they don't want to be honest about it so they try to hide it.
She's not the first person on insta to do this, she won't be the last. The best thing she could actually do is just post what she enjoys because pretty much everything these days comes across as forced. And honestly she should have kept that guy hidden, I went off her as soon as she started the "hiding" of him leading up to a big reveal. It was weird and what she's revealed was a nasty, racist bellend.
She portrays this amazing life on social media and it actually makes me feel really sorry for her. She’s got a boyfriend who seems really toxic and she’s probably stuck with him because she feels like there’s no way out, her daughter is gonna grow up to dislike her because all she does is take the piss out of her and fob her off while she goes shopping, she’s still got an unhealthy relationship with food despite her weight loss and she’s probably in thousands and thousands of pounds worth of debt all to look good for the gram. Imagine how much happier she’d be if she invested money and time in her family instead of online

I am glad to see she has taken tips of Danielle on how to dress. Looks like she has run full pelt into her wardrobe and worn whatever has stuck. As a fashion blogger she should know red and pink don’t go for a start 🤣
I'm wearing pink and red today 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Well that’s the third post today of that bag. Two of them being placed carefully for the gram. How many more times are we gonna see the bag she borrowed off barbie? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
£470 wasted on that revolting coloured bag. She will be sick of it in a few months as the colour is disgusting.

If you’re going to invest in designer, choose classics that hold their value. Not revolting Barbie Pink. It probably dropped in value to £50 the minute she stepped out of the shop with it.

Reactions: 12
£470 wasted on that revolting coloured bag. She will be sick of it in a few months as the colour is disgusting.

If you’re going to invest in designer, choose classics that hold their value. Not revolting Barbie Pink. It probably dropped in value to £50 the minute she stepped out of the shop with it.
She would buy anything if it had a logo on it. I dare say she couldn't afford any of the classic pieces that were on sale and that was probably one of the cheapest bags in there. She's a sheep who lives purely for the 'gram

How many times is this bag going to be shown today 🥱 wouldn’t care but it’s so tragically placed just to be in the pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would you place a bag that’s been on a dirty floor on the table you’re about to eat off 🤢 just to show off your ‘bargain’ to the gram

alright titters m8 been to paris have ya, shop at selfridges do ya x
have a day off

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That bag reminds me of the bright pink tit trainers i bought in usc when i was 15 for like £20 thinking i was cool with a designer but really it was so bright and vile they couldnt get rid of them 😅😭🤣. Surely you would get it in black or tan or brown grey ect. I cant fathom how they have money to waste on designers but rent off someone.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.