_beingbrittany #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly your about 3 years too late for the ordering the same as the people in front of you did video -
Secondly holy crap nobody needs that many dominos cookies 🍪 😅😂 not helpful when she’s clearly put on weight - great friend.
Lauren’s a feeder!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahaha go Lauren. Make her fatter and steal all her followers! Notice how she’s gone from 4000 to nearly 6000 since Tilly shared her begging post.

• Haha
Hahaha go Lauren. Make her fatter and steal all her followers! Notice how she’s gone from 4000 to nearly 6000 since Tilly shared her begging post.
Another #nause
Lauren dresses like my daughter did at age 3, when she would dress herself. I be like ‘oh you look fabulous darling!’ inside I’d be ‘what the duck are you wearing kiddo’

that stupid bleeping hat, is she a Quaker? (I’d be offended if I was) 🤣
Oh and the shoes, I swear these people think they’re 14-19 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Sorry I’ve been quite’ quite what? Oh, you mean quiet. And why can she never abbreviate obvious properly??? So, if you’re reading this Titters it’s obvs not ovbs. Spell check even changes it so not sure how you can actually get it wrong! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
why is she doing those suggestion story answers like Tayla from Nuskin the weirdo
Mostly because she doesn’t have an original bone in her primula filled body. She copies Jamie G, her daft hat wearing “bestie” Lauren and any other lass she thinks is cOoL.

She’s full of tit saying she hasn’t been Primark since lockdown. Didn’t someone on here spot her at Fosse Park late July?

Reactions: 8
Been lurking for a bit, it's my first comment but is Sean a gypsy? Cause I remember seeing a tattoo saying GYPSY and I remember brittany saying betsy had gy*o hair before she got it cut shorter, was a while back though.

Reactions: 2
Been lurking for a bit, it's my first comment but is Sean a gypsy? Cause I remember seeing a tattoo saying GYPSY and I remember brittany saying betsy had gy*o hair before she got it cut shorter, was a while back though.
That would make so much sense if he was but I’m not sure!!

Reactions: 3
Yeah I remember clearly she used the word g*po it was on her stories time ago. I was a bit shocked to be honest considering some of her followers may be traveller/gypsies as my mothers family descend from Romanys/Romani.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.