_beingbrittany #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the fixation on sizes about in this family?? The need to show off and prove yourself as something you’re not on social media can’t be good for Betsy growing up

Reactions: 4
Proper jumped back on the SW bus hasn’t she?

Imagine weighing a pathetic gram or two of gravy powder when you usually blend up a full tin of mushy bleeping peas for your gravy?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Proper jumped back on the SW bus hasn’t she?

Imagine weighing a pathetic gram or two of gravy powder when you usually blend up a full tin of mushy bleeping peas for your gravy?
Trying to pretend like she has. Posting syns and having salads. But also hiding the fact she’s pigging out at those meals out too

Reactions: 5
How many more times is she gonna tell us her glasses are Gucci tkmaxx clearance 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For someone who gets all shy, she sure does post a lot of “candid” pictures (which just make her look like a vain muppet imo) 🙄

Reactions: 18
Is she okay sharing tit saying happiness isnt about how good your life looks on Instagram 🤣🤡

Reactions: 2
I thought she was having a family weekend, if I took my kids to eat at places like that I guarantee they’d be fuming! Run around the park tits, grab a McDonald’s on the way home Betsy will thank you for them memories rather than mummy eating fancy bleeping salads!!

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she gets bored of eating same thing every day same breakfast near enough Spicentice meals are rotated every week near enough the same

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.