_beingbrittany #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her taste is vile, and is most likely what she sees the other buying so copies. Also totally agree that it’s insensitive to be spending such a large amount in something she doesn’t actually ‘need’ and I LOVE a Mulbs but wouldn’t buy seeing as everything is so uncertain at the mo......
And duck me, that gunt is fierce, but hey she can still tuck it in a size 12

I also see that Sean has a new Insta account, I might request to follow 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her taste is vile, and is most likely what she sees the other buying so copies. Also totally agree that it’s insensitive to be spending such a large amount in something she doesn’t actually ‘need’ and I LOVE a Mulbs but wouldn’t buy seeing as everything is so uncertain at the mo......

A big old man like that writing his number of followers in his bio. I’d kick my boyfriend to the kerb if he tried that! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A big old man like that writing his number of followers in his bio. I’d kick my boyfriend to the kerb if he tried that! 😂
Screams desperate for attention! 🤣🙄
Poor Boys got lonely now his 13k followers aren’t there......
I’ve noticed Britter’s doesn’t mention him any more

Reactions: 12

I requested to follow him and she ended up blocking me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s absolutely on tick, it has to be. If they honestly had that much disposable income they would be stashing it away to buy a house and fund Betsy through university. You don’t rent if you have all that disposable income. Credit credit credit.

My fella and I have a combined income of 110k a year .... and no kids ..... sounds a lot but it doesn’t go far when you’ve got a mortgage and a car each. I don’t have a BMW, I’ve got a 10 year old Astra - I could sign on the dotted line for a BMW but I wouldn’t be able to afford the servicing and tyres for it!

I wouldn’t dream of spending like Tittany does. It’s very obvious she has no idea about pensions etc. Phone down Tittney, stop spending and do a bit of research.

They have to be in quite a lot of debt. I will as far as to say that not many mothers would spend £450 on a vile pink bag for themselves when they have a little girl to think of. Selfish mother right there.
I have kids and even money I get for my birthday or Christmas, I mostly spend on my kids. I can't spend money on myself without spending money on the kids, even if it's just a tenner

It's funny that he doesn't have that many followers now but hasn't changed it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 also absolutely cringe that he even mentioned it.

I requested to follow him and she ended up blocking me 😂😂😂
Omg this is hilarious

Reactions: 1
Imagine advertising your “expensive” bags, your car, your home, your kid, your whereabouts most days, your kids school run route and your bleep of a bloke? She’s asking for trouble this bell end.

Reactions: 15
Imagine advertising your “expensive” bags, your car, your home, your kid, your whereabouts most days, your kids school run route and your bleep of a bloke? She’s asking for trouble this bell end.
It’s such a strange lifestyle ... and it’s all a complete waste is time too. She could be doing so much more with her life. I read that Insta is going to “die off” in a few years, like MySpace did.

Reactions: 8
It’s such a strange lifestyle ... and it’s all a complete waste is time too. She could be doing so much more with her life. I read that Insta is going to “die off” in a few years, like MySpace did.
You are so right!! Like she will look back and think I overspent buying tit to impress people I don’t know! Imagine if she had spent all that money on a deposit for a house. She would end up with more money to spend on designers as she wouldn’t be paying someone’s rent!

Reactions: 5
You are so right!! Like she will look back and think I overspent buying tit to impress people I don’t know! Imagine if she had spent all that money on a deposit for a house. She would end up with more money to spend on designers as she wouldn’t be paying someone’s rent!
Say alll her designer bags were real. That’s basically a deposit on a house

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.