_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t tell me she doesn’t read here when she posting all over her stories about her ‘size 12 skinnys’😂 Jeggings don’t count Tittany hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she in a car? I thought neither of them drove?
this! how stupid is she. shes gone and done her food shopping which is fine. what's not fine is she has obviously gone with a family member or friend in a car as her or sean dont have the capacity to be able to drive or have a car. she is so selfish. I would love to see my family and friends properly but dont because of social distancing! it's really wound me up that she doesnt think it applies to her.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
They don’t drive. She’s giving the illusion she is. She’s gone with a family member x

• Angry
Reactions: 4
this! how stupid is she. shes gone and done her food shopping which is fine. what's not fine is she has obviously gone with a family member or friend in a car as her or sean dont have the capacity to be able to drive or have a car. she is so selfish. I would love to see my family and friends properly but dont because of social distancing! it's really wound me up that she doesnt think it applies to her.
My sister is a frontline nurse and my mum who has an autoimmune disease and works for the NHS as admin has returned to nursing risking her life to take the pressure off. I would honestly give anything to see my family again but I can’t because it’s the rules.
She is as bad as Hannah Tracks. They both deserve a big ball of karma to come crashing down on them. I really bleeping hope these cunts get their comeuppance. Stupid beggy bleep. Only reason she probably doesn’t drive is because she is too thick to even pass her theory test.

Reactions: 8
its made me furious. especially when sean has his little rants about people abusing the whole idea and not social distance. seriously hypocritical

Reactions: 10
Also she's clearly gone well out of her way to go to a tesco as the most local one to her doesn't do clothes! So she's either gone to Coventry (25 mins away) or a bigger one the other side of Leicester (20 mins away) the closest one to her is 5 minutes down the road 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Shes 5ft 3 i recall and 12 stone something im two inches taller 12 4 and a 14/16 ATM im a 12/14 when im 11stone so shes no size 12 liesssss
I'm 5ft 3 and 11st 6 and I ain't a size 12 top half edging more to a 16 and bottom deffo 14 but my thighs ain't as big as hers

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Top pic is literally her lips 😬🤣 they look like mini sausages. Surprised she hasn't tried to eat them...
Screenshot_20200511_172131_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
Its made my blood boil. She is so thick. Why even post it?!

more unnecessary deliveries for Shhaauuunn. it properly winds me up. he rants about people going out when they shouldn't and following the rules. when did trainers being delivered become necessary. you are in lockdown. no-one is going to see them??!! hypocrites

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So Seans trying to be like Chet sket with his tit tatts & trainer obsession 😴😴
I thought this, even down to him saying “shockkkkkk”. They’re both so bleeping unoriginal. Tomorrow we will wake up and Betsy will be renamed Oceannnnnn.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.