_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those thighs are definitely not a size 12 and she looks so much bigger than she did so she’s lying about being a target member 😂
Definitely not she just won’t be honest! She says she’s brought all these things in certain sizes but you never see the labels

Reactions: 2
That oversized mini dress looks like it fits like a slightly baggy T-shirt 👀😂😂
Doesn’t look anything like an oversized T-shirt dress!

Reactions: 1
Did she not used to go on about being a size 10? Is this admitting to everybody she’s gained some weight back?

Reactions: 1
Shes 5ft 3 i recall and 12 stone something im two inches taller 12 4 and a 14/16 ATM im a 12/14 when im 11stone so shes no size 12 liesssss

• Heart
Shes 5ft 3 i recall and 12 stone something im two inches taller 12 4 and a 14/16 ATM im a 12/14 when im 11stone so shes no size 12 liesssss
If it’s the orange Jumpsuit she’s got on then I have that one I brought it last year and I got a 12 and I’m smaller than her and it fits me fine online they now only have 16’s left

How many more favourite bakeries does she have!
Literally this. How ANYONE buys anything she recommends is beyond me. She is constantly saying different people have the best blondies and brownies. She is selling nu skin products for her own gain but then promoting other skin care because its been #Gifted. She clearly doesn’t reject anything she is offered to promote. She makes me cringe so much.

Reactions: 4
Literally this. How ANYONE buys anything she recommends is beyond me. She is constantly saying different people have the best blondies and brownies. She is selling nu skin products for her own gain but then promoting other skin care because its been #Gifted. She clearly doesn’t reject anything she is offered to promote. She makes me cringe so much.
She loves a freebie she’s after ugg slippers now! She tags everyone and everything when she’s sneakily asking for recommendations as she’s on the beg

Reactions: 3
She loves a freebie she’s after ugg slippers now! She tags everyone and everything when she’s sneakily asking for recommendations as she’s on the beg
Ye exactly.. after she was begging for those god awful slippers she is currently wearing. The excitement soon wore off didn’t it 🙄

Reactions: 4
From looking at her story in her new mini dress; slightly baggy top. Is that not the leggings she was on about which are too big?? Looks like the white stripe down the side

From looking at her story in her new mini dress; slightly baggy top. Is that not the leggings she was on about which are too big?? Looks like the white stripe down the side
Yes I thought the same!! Size 14 ones they don’t look big to me!

756C9DE3-4396-4348-95F7-6622E10A76DB.jpeg

I cringe every single time JG uploads, cause you just know those comments are coming. Get out her arse ffs 😖😖😖🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.