_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They looked bleeping vile. It's obvious they shouldnt be oozing (🤢) like that. But she puts blended bleeping macaroni cheese on top of her dinner so how would she know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Before she got her boob job, didn’t she say that she actually likes the unnatural look (completely fair) and she didn’t want them to look natural. They’re like the complete opposite of an obvious boob job. Why the surgeon didn’t advise an uplift is surprising

Reactions: 5
Before she got her boob job, didn’t she say that she actually likes the unnatural look (completely fair) and she didn’t want them to look natural. They’re like the complete opposite of an obvious boob job. Why the surgeon didn’t advise an uplift is surprising
I’m sure I remember her saying that they said she didn’t need an uplift as well

Reactions: 1
I thought this too, they just look like normal boobs, I wouldn’t look at them and think she’s had a boob job. I’d be devastated paying all that money to get the fake look and then ending up with natural looking boobs

Reactions: 3
Why does her blondies needs to set all day? They are baked then don’t need to set!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I lose brain cells each time I watch her stories, lord have mercy 😭.

Her tits are saggy, how this is possible I will never know.

Her spelling is almost artistic as it’s open to interpretation as it’s in a league of it’s own. Simply out of this world.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t work out how she can say she’s a size 12? She’s eating her way through lockdown on cakes every single day. From photos Sean’s sneakily put on his stories she’s definitely not a 12

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t work out how she can say she’s a size 12? She’s eating her way through lockdown on cakes every single day. From photos Sean’s sneakily put on his stories she’s definitely not a 12
Those thighs are definitely not a size 12 and she looks so much bigger than she did so she’s lying about being a target member 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.