_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's shorter than me (5'5??) and said she weighs 12st something? I'm 5'8 and 11st 10sh and not a size 12
I’m 5ft 2 and when I was 12stone something I was a size 14-16.

I have lost over a stone and JUST getting in to some size 12s.

She’s small on top tho, her waist and shoulders etc I’d say would fit a lot of size 12s, especially tops.
A lot of her weight seems to sit in her legs.
People can be the same height and weight, but totally different clothes sizes, because we’re all shaped different.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s small on top tho, her waist and shoulders etc I’d say would fit a lot of size 12s, especially tops.
A lot of her weight seems to sit in her legs.
People can be the same height and weight, but totally different clothes sizes, because we’re all shaped different.
I completely agree, I'm 5ft 8, 11.5 stone and I'm a pretty firm 12 in jeans (But I only buy jeans from one or two places), and I buy tops in anything from a 12 to a 16 depending on how much extra I allow for my boobs. Your weight and your dress size don't quite correlate how you'd expect, it really depends on your build.

Reactions: 3
These faces she’s pulling, her hair like that etc - she is absolutely trying to copy Eleanor Bowmer 😂

Did you see her latest video LUMEHHH usual tit. Then she proceeded to do her skin care, toner with her fingers. What the actual duck 😳 the has no clue about beauty/skincare and only promotes it to make money. I used to really like her on her slimming world journey and then it was ad after ad after ad. 😴

also begging for an asos code haha, probs to buy her self some size 10’s that she will say are too big and send back 🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 5
Did you see her latest video LUMEHHH usual tit. Then she proceeded to do her skin care, toner with her fingers. What the actual duck 😳 the has no clue about beauty/skincare and only promotes it to make money. I used to really like her on her slimming world journey and then it was ad after ad after ad. 😴

also begging for an asos code haha, probs to buy her self some size 10’s that she will say are too big and send back 🤪🤪🤪
ASOS literally have 20% off now if you spend over £100 😂

Those lips are actually hideous why are they so close to her nose 🤣

This story was a total imitation of Jamie g I actually cringe for the girl 🤣
I’ve literally just watched her stories and thought the same. The earrings, the hair, the make up the faces she pulls. I’m actually cringing so bad right now. So unhealthily obsessed 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
WHY does she need to curl her stupid lip like that?

Yes hun we’ve all seen/heard of/ tried these micro fibre makeup removers. They’ve been around for ages. Shocked you haven’t begged for a Face Halo yet!
And of course you have to wash it all the time, it’s designed to take makeup off your face so what did you expect? Just leave it fester and keep using it day after day?

And Brit, do us all a favour.. if you don’t like your makeup take it off and stop begging for compliments. It’s not very good anyway.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg every time I see her face I wanna bleeping punch it into reality. The Jamie G begathon is too much.

Her story about bath bombs. ‘Not gifted though I’d like to buy to support and share’ who does she think she is??😱😱 why does she think she will get gifted them? Beggy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her story about bath bombs. ‘Not gifted though I’d like to buy to support and share’ who does she think she is??😱😱 why does she think she will get gifted them? Beggy witch
She has been reading on here I bet😂😂😂😂😂

I’ve literally just watched her stories and thought the same. The earrings, the hair, the make up the faces she pulls. I’m actually cringing so bad right now. So unhealthily obsessed 🤣🤣
Except her make is tit & her silver earrings are cheap and nasty🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has been reading on here I bet😂😂😂😂
Well saying she doesn’t turn down weekends away, meals, invites to Greece and all the brownies (suppose all they brownies, meals ect will be expensive if you add them all up cause he’s a 🐷

That post has made me so mad! Thinking people will automatically gift her😂😂 think I’m gonna go chill out with a glass of wine now😂

Reactions: 1
Her makeup looks tit! She can’t do eyeliner at all but she is absolutely desperate to do a look similar to Jamie G isn’t she 🤢 like someone else said she’s begging for someone to tell her it looks good she keeps saying “oh I look like a kid in this it’s tit!” Yeah it is tit love.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.