_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well twatney if ur skin care routine was decent and u didn't clean your face with a bleeping wet wipe maybe ur lumi wouldn't need to pick up ur tit. Cleanse tone moisture maybe?
She claims her skin is so good after using her lumi and that mud mask, yet she can’t take a picture or video of her ‘fresh face’ without a filter on. So nippy

Reactions: 11
Her post “happy Friday and bank holiday everyone” not “remembering those who fought for our country in the war” I don’t think its very happy for most people today... she’s really thick and in her own little bubble all the time.

Reactions: 7
is it just me or since being on here, does her voice irritate you even more because you're more aware of how annoying it is? just listening to her do her spicentice haul and it's literally made me want to rip my ears off because of how she sounds but it used to not bother me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And what’s her bf on about on his stories talking about people not know what VE Day was and it’s sad we need a special day to come together? Is he on crack

Reactions: 3
She claims her skin is so good after using her lumi and that mud mask, yet she can’t take a picture or video of her ‘fresh face’ without a filter on. So nippy
I just came on to say exactly this! If the lumi and mud mask were so amazing why doesn’t she ever post her unfiltered skin?!

Reactions: 2
And what’s her bf on about on his stories talking about people not know what VE Day was and it’s sad we need a special day to come together? Is he on crack
Honestly, I think she may have been better off keeping her 'paaaartner' under wraps like she did the past. I've seen his stories today and they're just a bit...weird.

Reactions: 6
She just posted she having a no carb week then say she’s gonna hex her garlic bread!! DICK

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So they aren’t having a no carb week then ! Bread is a carb. They are having a ‘cutting down on carb week’ she’s such a idiot

Biggest dunce going this one.

It reminds me of mean girls “is butter a carb”. Daft cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Who the hell eats all this tit they make. There was a cake made yesterday? And now these. What the hell

The dress is barely covering her boob but apparently it’s too big. How does that work? She just needs to tie the shoulders up more and it wouldn’t be drooping but her boobs would still be hanging out the side as it’s too small.
Also undercooked blondies look amazing 😍 😒

• Haha
Im sorry but her boob job is absolute gash. Maybe she should have had an uplift too cos they most definitely do not look stuck on like she wanted. They've dropped so much too after only a year they're practically hiding under her armpits

• Haha
Those blondies are not cooked are they???
I’ve never had one but it looked very undercooked to the point of still raw 🤔

Reactions: 4
Those blondies are not cooked are they???
I’ve never had one but it looked very undercooked to the point of still raw 🤔
It’s undercooked! I use a lot of janes recipes but they do take longer to bake then she says and mines in a brand new oven so if titters oven is like her pans it will take longer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.