Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dandan96

New thread idea: Brittany the influencer of squeezy cheese, start declaring your ads PLEASE! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Aceofspades

Chatty Member
First attempt at thread title suggestion
Trotters in kitten heels, double portion manky meals, how much is Titney raking in with Lumi deals?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Sozhun

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: gifted brownies and hiding her true size, swipe up for my Lumi guyyyysss

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Eyeswideopened

Why does he stand like a big potatoe with his head back shrunk into his neck?? Plz tell me im not the only one sees this 🤣🤣 he looks like a drug dealer 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 30

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Someone’s in denial 😂
You should have replied to her
I think it’s really scary how obsessed you are with Jamie Genevieve that you comment on her pictures every single day, I just can’t get my head around it! Honestly hope your not lonely bet your just a normal (size 12) person like me

• Haha
Reactions: 27

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
‘Guess which pic I stubbed my toe on Sean’s weight’ well how about he actually picks them up and puts them to good use cause he’s a fat cunt as well

• Haha
Reactions: 27

dandan96

New thread suggestion : Brittany stop denying you’ve gained weight, it must have been all the gifted brownies you ate! We’re sick of seeing your lumi and face peel and for the love of god bin those kitten heels!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

dandan96

So Brittany how do we say ‘they put their lasagne in the oven?’

they ovened they’re lasnage

😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21