_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume Brittany is bisexual? Absolutely nothing wrong with being bisexual ... I’ve only mentioned it because it seems a little strange that she has a massive obsession with a woman on Instagram and sends her 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 all the time? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

She likes every single post, without fail.

Reactions: 1
I assume Genevieve - nah I don’t think she is obsessed in a sexual way. She just wants to be famous like her.

she also likes every Chet sket photo 🤷‍♀️
Just seems very very fanatical doesn’t it?! Maybe I find it weird because I don’t do fan girling over anyone. We’re all human and the same in my eyes, I don’t put anyone on a pedastal. Especially not someone who does nothing but Instagram. Hardly inspirational.

Also, am I the only one who thinks Jamie Genevieve isn’t all that and looks rough? She looks like she would head butt you! 🤣🤣☺🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seems very very fanatical doesn’t it?! Maybe I find it weird because I don’t do fan girling over anyone. We’re all human and the same in my eyes, I don’t put anyone on a pedastal. Especially not someone who does nothing but Instagram. Hardly inspirational.

Also, am I the only one who thinks Jamie Genevieve isn’t all that and looks rough? She looks like she would head butt you! 🤣🤣☺🤣
I’m the same, I don’t fan girl over anyone either but I honestly don’t think it’s a sexual thing. It’s a ‘notice me and make me famous’ thing.

Reactions: 4
OMG. She’s gone on to LOOSE .....

Absolutely baffles me how people losing weight don’t know the difference between “lose” and “loose” 😖

Can’t cope with her spelling😭
She has terrible grammar knowledge. Proper primary school level English and she just doesn’t know how to write properly. She showed a card from Betsy on her stories once and it was YOUR this and YOUR that. I know Betsy is only a kid but I thought Jesus, the kid is growing up thinking YOUR is correct as her parents don’t know basic English grammar.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG. She’s gone on to LOOSE .....

Absolutely baffles me how people losing weight don’t know the difference between “lose” and “loose” 😖

She has terrible grammar knowledge. Proper primary school level English and she just doesn’t know how to write properly. She showed a card from Betsy on her stories once and it was YOUR this and YOUR that. I know Betsy is only a kid but I thought Jesus, the kid is growing up thinking YOUR is correct as her parents don’t know basic English grammar.
Even when she does her talking stories, I can’t help but think ‘wow she sounds so uneducated’

Even when she does her talking stories, I can’t help but think ‘wow she sounds so uneducated’
She had Betsy at 18 so she probably hasn’t studied since then and she isn’t worldly-wise or gained life experience through travelling etc - her life has only been Sean and now Sean and Betsy. Very small world.

You can’t take away from her the fact she done amazing in her weight loss. She looked great when he hit her target. But she has definitely gained some weight back since hitting garden, you can clearly see it from her recent pictures and stories. I don’t know why she continues to preach Slimming World as a lifestyle change when nobody in the real world eats as much processed cheese as she does and eats that many brownies. Gifted or not gifted. Just be honest and she will start getting the respect she used to.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She has done bloody well though with her weightloss, I know she’s put some back on again but blimey, she looks rough when she was size 22 - she looks so much better now 👏🏻

You can’t take away from her the fact she done amazing in her weight loss. She looked great when he hit her target. But she has definitely gained some weight back since hitting garden, you can clearly see it from her recent pictures and stories. I don’t know why she continues to preach Slimming World as a lifestyle change when nobody in the real world eats as much processed cheese as she does and eats that many brownies. Gifted or not gifted. Just be honest and she will start getting the respect she used to.
Processed cheese - this made me laugh 🤣
OMG those brownies ... no one needs them unless they’re (note the grammar Brit) a very occasional treat .. but there is a lot of gifted baked tit in that house 🏠

She looked amazing before she had her boobs done! She’s definitely put in weight since this picture which is fine btw. But she’s definitely not a size 12 anymore. I’m not one to judge as I’m definitely not A size 12 myself but just own up girl 😂 also her boobs are awful they make her look bigger too

Attachments

Omg just noticed I wrote since hitting garden😂😂😂 I was definitely talking about the garden to my kid at the time and I have now learnt to proof read before posting😂

• Haha
I think she would seem more genuine if she stopped pretending that she's following Slimming World to the letter, all the time. Hayleys.World was a SW insta and now she's not but she cooks plenty you could eat on slimming world if you adapted it. I like that Britney shares syns and stuff like that but she acts although she's always on plan and she's stayed at her target eating as she does now which definitely doesn't appear to be true!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.