_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A post of her posing in the garden with a caption about how hairy her legs are. Why draw attention to the fact?!
Omfg!! Why does she feel the need to draw attention to it! Now we will keep on looking!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
A post of her posing in the garden with a caption about how hairy her legs are. Why draw attention to the fact?!
Holy mother of mary 😳 Sean is a lucky man 😂😂😂

Her legs are also oddly large! She looks like she has oedema but I don’t think she does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is a very hairy lady. I have dark, quick growing hair too so I do sympathise. I wouldn't draw attention to it though.

Reactions: 5
To be fair - and I really don’t like her, who gives a duck? I’ve been off work 4 weeks and have I shaved my legs once? Have I duck 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t mind stuff like this when it’s natural, I think it helps me feel more normal about body hair etc 😂 I think editing stuff out, especially when it’s done badly, is worse 🙈 As long as her pubes ain’t out I’m cool 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair - and I really don’t like her, who gives a duck? I’ve been off work 4 weeks and have I shaved my legs once? Have I duck 😂.
I have barely shaved either. My point was more that I don't draw attention to it. Had she posted the picture and not mentioned it not many people would have taken notice. I don't see why she'd draw attention to it. It's like bloody Stacey Solomon and her unshaved pits at the baby swimming.

It takes 5 mins every morning to have a quick shower an shave though!
It might, but if you're anything like me a "quick shave" every day means that I spent the rest of the day/week in absolute agony because my skin is that sensitive. I scratch and scratch and have, on occasion, wounded myself so badly it has scarred ...
Yes I shave but it is a bleeping nightmare. I'm too scared to wax though 😭

Reactions: 6
I have barely shaved either. My point was more that I don't draw attention to it. Had she posted the picture and not mentioned it not many people would have taken notice. I don't see why she'd draw attention to it. It's like bloody Stacey Solomon and her unshaved pits at the baby swimming.

It might, but if you're anything like me a "quick shave" every day means that I spent the rest of the day/week in absolute agony because my skin is that sensitive. I scratch and scratch and have, on occasion, wounded myself so badly it has scarred ...
I shave everyday but I guess my skin isn't sensitive so its probably not that easy for some. Tried waxing once... duck that 😂

I shave everyday but I guess my skin isn't sensitive so its probably not that easy for some. Tried waxing once... duck that 😂
I get a rash if I just shave once a week let alone every day 😂. I mean if I wasn’t lazy they’d get used to it but nah

Reactions: 1
I haven’t either but

this is exactly what I mean she has drawn attention to it. If she is fine with it there is absolutely no need at all. Here posting and deleting then letting us have the picture for ‘24 hours’ is boring already. 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.