_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait till they hear about her lasagne cheese sauce made out of a whole tin of blended bleeping macaroni cheese 🤮
That “sauce” with the plastic cheese slices and a blended tin of mac n cheese makes me die inside.

Just like the mushy pea “gravy” she was promoting last year. VOM central.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Just eat real food love and use your syns for it instead of scoffing down freebies and you will get back to target easily.

Reactions: 3
Why is she using a filter on her advert on how clear it makes her skin? Isn’t that false advertising like when they would use false lashes on mascara adverts and that’s now banned.

Reactions: 9
Betsy had that two piece set for their holiday last year she can’t even remember when people have gifted her stuff! Beg

Reactions: 2
So these stories about this lumi today. First of all she must be eating as much as I am during isolation because she has piled it on her face. How unclear was she when she was saying about the ‘aff link’?!? Who the hell would want to buy something off someone so lazy that she can’t be bothered to explain it to you she just wants to divert you to a video. WHY DOES SHE KEEP SAYING ‘I SEEN, I SEEN THIS I SEEN THAT’
🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Can someone tell me if she should be putting “AD” whenever she is shilling that bleeping lumi

I have no idea why she still calls herself a target member and flounces around the fact she’s packed it on lately. She is looking so plump in the face and everywhere for that matter. She used to be so different and I thought quite inspiring but now it’s all Lumi Lumi Lumi 🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
Can someone tell me if she should be putting “AD” whenever she is shilling that bleeping lumi
She should be putting in on EVERY story not just at the end of the stories. You have to make it clear from the first post it’s an AD. Every photo that is an ad on her grid should have ad at the START not the end like the beggy bleep does.

Reactions: 4
She should be putting in on EVERY story not just at the end of the stories. You have to make it clear from the first post it’s an AD. Every photo that is an ad on her grid should have ad at the START not the end like the beggy bleep does.

I’ve just reported her to ASA 🙄

Reactions: 7
Such backwards logic. Just because that portion size qualifies as your 'hexA' doesnt mean you have to have it all on one meal. There is several tablespoons worth of primula there easy 🤮 but yeah as long as it's on a bed of spinach it's all good

Such backwards logic. Just because that portion size qualifies as your 'hexA' doesnt mean you have to have it all on one meal. There is several tablespoons worth of primula there easy 🤮 but yeah as long as it's on a bed of spinach it's all good
She is vile, the fake cheese obsession she has 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.