_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My legs would be like that if I didnt shave them for 4 weeks. But I wouldn't be wearing a dress and telling people about them

Reactions: 2
So glad Sean corrected her on her “parsley” pronunciation.. it’s been driving me mad for months!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s so embarrassing, over the age of 14 public comments like that are unacceptable 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys I'm not sure if this has been picked up in a previous thread but I have been on Rachel Leary's insta this morning and have noticed that Brittany's partner has liked a lot of her photos. I'm all for men supporting women but he conveniently only likes the ones where her tits are out. 🤔 Check it out

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Guys I'm not sure if this has been picked up in a previous thread but I have been on Rachel Leary's insta this morning and have noticed that Brittany's partner has liked a lot of her photos. I'm all for men supporting women but he conveniently only likes the ones where her tits are out. 🤔 Check it out
he’s just tit obsessed

Reactions: 1
He liked her Ann summers haul a while back too! Cringe!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.