Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohyeah

New thread title suggestion “Jamie Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, the gifted brownies you need to resist”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Doesn’t mind showing her topless, farting, poorly, crying, hurt or annoyed but doesn’t want to show her happy. Maybe she’s worried that she won’t get the correct Instagram reaction. We all think she’s the most beggy, muggy, braggy bitch ever so showing Betsy happy wouldn’t make us like you less.. we already hate you the maximum amount 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So she wont share Betsy's reaction to going to disney land before its "a bit of a personal thing" but she'll happily share her daughter on Instagram with no top on... makes loads of sense

Reactions: 27
Anyone else bored of her posting Betsy trying something they’ve been gifted. Betsy is growing up thinking everything can be handed to you on a plate. What a sad little life
Enjoy the free shit I hope it makes you happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life, Tittany. You’ve ruined Instagram completely so you could beg for free shit and save your money and I hope now you can spend it on lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

elloelloello

VIP Member
They think they are celebs it's so embaressing, no one cares what your beef robbing boyfriend looks like!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
When they tag the companies they know EXACTLY what they’re doing. It’s infuriating as FUCK.

Selling her boots and other shit she got in the sale after wearing them/gushing over them on her stories. Begging for discount codes for ASOS. Eating gifted food on her stories. Walking around in them rank Balenciaga trainers that cost an arm and a leg. Free weekends away. Fake jugs. Lip filler. Seasonings. Princess Planning paper pushing. Not declaring ads for the fucking lumi cunt brush pushing.

“Buys” a Tefal actifry for 100 quid just like that, then tags them and is gifted one less than a week later? Gives the one she “bought” away? But... is selling her worn cankle boots? Makes absolutely no fucking sense.

I can’t believe the way they move about like bastard royalty. How do they do it and not feel bad about it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Scrooge

This idiot doesn't even do her research about the companies she begs for free gifts from... 'she knows I'm not as keen on brownies so sent me blondies', errrrr bitch the company doesn't even sell brownies, they only do fucking blondies you narcissistic prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
That mushy pea gravy is the most unnecessary SW hack or tweak ever. 200(ish) extra calories? Gravy granules are SO MUCH LESS.... but that’s syns and this ridiculous hack is syn free? SW IS FUCKING STUPID.

Reactions: 18

Chatter101

Imagine wearing designer clothes and bragging about it on the internet (if they are even real) then still having to get on a bus. Imagine.
*there is absolutely nothing wrong with getting the bus at all BUT both of them are portraying a perfect Instagram lifestyle and still having to get the bus everywhere. Makes me cringe*

• Haha
Reactions: 16