_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would put that on top of their meatballs, it sounds and looks vile! Parmesan all the way, if not a mature cheddar and let it melt!
Yeah that's just gonna melt into an oil slick. I'd take a pinch of parmesan over that processed stuff any day

Reactions: 4
That video of herself from a few years back is ridiculous. Who flipping talks like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tilly is gonna have to be rolled out if the house once this lockdown is over! Can’t believe how much crap she eats!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
NOBODY. I repeat NOBODY is asking for your code for an overpriced crappy bed at midnight on a Friday night during a global pandemic. You absolute buggy c*nt.
I thought exactly the same!!!! The code has been ‘active’ for that long who in their right mind would buy it?!

Reactions: 1
That top lip is freaky as f.
It’s like someone cellotapes it to her nose.
In my opinion of course :)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s also on the beg on Faded store, liking and commenting on Chet's posts ‘😍😍😍

Reactions: 3
That tefal post tonight was a bleeping gift and she can’t even be arsed to say it!
Only a gift cos she tagged them in every post she could. She said she had ordered one online. Then “ohhhhhhh sooooo guyyyyyyys I got sent this as a giiiiiiiiiiiiiift by teeeeeeefalllll” She annoys the life out of me, can’t help but find her legs so weird too! Boring Brittany

Reactions: 4
“Betsy’s making rice crispy cases” no Brittany mate she is making CORNFLAKE CAKES what an uneducated sack of tit! What even are rice crispy cases? DOUCHE

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Your mate definitely didn’t get a surprise when you had a face mask on though did she Beggers, you have it on your bleeping face 24/7 for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.