_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I'm not sure if this has been picked up in a previous thread but I have been on Rachel Leary's insta this morning and have noticed that Brittany's partner has liked a lot of her photos. I'm all for men supporting women but he conveniently only likes the ones where her tits are out. 🤔 Check it out
I’ve met this girl in real life and she looks NOTHING like her photos. Absolute cat fish 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It looks like a pig 😂

Shittest tattoo ever

duck me. Spring rolls made with lasagne sheets. Filo pastry is really low syn for pastry is this really bleeping necessary?! And scrub that bleeping pan!
She absolutely has to clean her grotty pans 🤢

Why would you even post that

A post of her posing in the garden with a caption about how hairy her legs are. Why draw attention to the fact?!
WTAF IS THAT?! That's not a bit of stubble, that's full on yeti coming out of hibernation 😳😳😳 She needs to shampoo those MF 😳 Then chop with a Black & Decker. Wow.

duck me. Spring rolls made with lasagne sheets. Filo pastry is really low syn for pastry is this really bleeping necessary?! And scrub that bleeping pan!
That pan looks like something Tony Robinson dug up on time team 😳🤮 probably was last scrubbed in another century!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“I hope you didn’t see this Jamie” so much so I’m going to tag you Jamie, and from my partnaaaaaaars account too hehe Jamie, love you Jamie. Wish I could be you Jamie. Absolute scrambled BEG on toast 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I honestly can’t believe how huge her portions are!! I’m a little pig and even I couldn’t eat all that!

Reactions: 5
Can we talk about how she didn’t know the word KENYAN when she was doing that heritage thing with Betsy. She really is On another level of stupid. What the hell does her partner see in her? He seems well educated and well spoken and she the complete opposite

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can we talk about how she didn’t know the word KENYAN when she was doing that heritage thing with Betsy. She really is On another level of stupid. What the hell does her partner see in her? He seems well educated and well spoken and she the complete opposite
Does anyone know where her boyfriend went to work in Africa? Embarrassing if it was Kenya 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know not everyone is academic/ full of knowledge but she is pig ignorant thick on another level!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.