_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brittanys highlights

Cheee bites
Chic leek pasta
Parmingam
Pefert chips
Courgette fritt
Bbq pulled gam
Fino pitta
Crispy soy chic
Bbq pulled chic
Marmite hash
HexB panckes
Marmite lasange
Chinse curry
Chipole pasta
Meatball marina
omlette calzone

OMFG did she even go to school ????
Omg I literally thought you were joking ..you’re not 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has he ever privately messaged you? Or know if he had privately messaged anyone else on this thread? Would he interesting to know!
I commented on one of his posts andand He replied in private message but it’s the only way to reply when it’s on story. You knew what jist he was going with.....

Reactions: 1
She says ‘don’t ask why I have asparagus for breakfast’ ..... who has spaghetti hoops for their breakfast🙄?
Err me but it’s more brunch than breakfast couldn’t eat em at 9am 🤢, I don’t like beans but sometimes I’ll have a late brunch brekkie of bacon mushrooms and spaghetti on toast ......, don’t know where to start with the asparagus though lol

Brittanys highlights

Cheee bites
Chic leek pasta
Parmingam
Pefert chips
Courgette fritt
Bbq pulled gam
Fino pitta
Crispy soy chic
Bbq pulled chic
Marmite hash
HexB panckes
Marmite lasange
Chinse curry
Chipole pasta
Meatball marina
omlette calzone

At least lasagne was spelt correct this time. It’s usually spelt “lagane”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Brittanys highlights

Cheee bites
Chic leek pasta
Parmingam
Pefert chips
Courgette fritt
Bbq pulled gam
Fino pitta
Crispy soy chic
Bbq pulled chic
Marmite hash
HexB panckes
Marmite lasange
Chinse curry
Chipole pasta
Meatball marina
omlette calzone

This is the best thing I've read ever 😭😭😭

This is the best thing I've read ever 😭😭😭
It's the "pefert" that's got me. I'll still be giggling about that in a weeks time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.