_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows Iโ€™ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone else noticed on Seanโ€™s stories Brit has a private profile. I am devastated ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s Tilly on that one ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
duck off Tittany it's not normal to be such a scabby runt either. You could quite easily lose everything tomorrow so don't be too smug now will you.

Reactions: 3
Why donโ€™t these instagram people understand that words like โ€œnot normalโ€ and โ€œnot all thereโ€ are just as harmful and ignorant as the messages they receive?

Reactions: 5
So being a โ€œnormalโ€ person is living your life through Instagram is it? Exposing your child to thousands and thousands of complete strangers is normal? Begging for freebies is normal? Filming yourself cooking is normal? Constantly trying to sell cheap face masks is normal? Talking to your phone and posting it, again to complete strangers is normal? Pull the other one Titts, your life is utterly bizarre and I feel very sorry for Betsy who has grown up with a camera thrust in her face so mummy can make a few pennies online.

Reactions: 10
She is going to miss her so much today when she is at work but didnโ€™t care when she was at the childminders yesterday so she could go for lunch ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Correct me if Iโ€™m wrong but didnโ€™t she once say she had never had fillers and her lips got bigger when she lost weight??? Did I dream it? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ #shedefinitelysaidit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Been lurking a day or 2 & this is my first comment.

Yes, she definitely did say her lips look bigger now sheโ€™s lost the beef. And who the duck told her those big rubber lips look bleeping natural?? Jog the duck on being beggany!! ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป

Sheโ€™ll be looking them fillers, or filters as she spelled them, for free now sheโ€™s finally come clean about having them!! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 4
Just seen her recent post about keeping a bra which i couldn't care less about BUT don't kid on to people that you wear a 32FF. FF maybe but a 32 back? Behave!!! I'm a size 8 and a 32 back, there is no way we are the same back size ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ actually offended by that post. Why you lyingggg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen her recent post about keeping a bra which i couldn't care less about BUT don't kid on to people that you wear a 32FF. FF maybe but a 32 back? Behave!!! I'm a size 8 and a 32 back, there is no way we are the same back size ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ actually offended by that post. Why you lyingggg
Not that I want to agree with her but I'm a 38 and size 18/20 lol. For years I was wearing the wrong size using like 44DD until I got properly fitted and realised I'm 38F and the difference was ridiculous

Reactions: 2
Not that I want to agree with her but I'm a 38 and size 18/20 lol. For years I was wearing the wrong size using like 44DD until I got properly fitted and realised I'm 38F and the difference was ridiculous

100% agree! I was wearing the wrong size for years just out of pure laziness of not booking a bra fitting. My point is that I have seen her body shape (She likes to filter the eff out of them to appear thinner however) I've seen her posted pics and other peoples pictures of her recently and my point is we are not the same back size by a far way, therefore, i can't believe or accept it as truth that she is a true 32. She may have squeezed herself into one but no way would she measure the same back size as me. Not fat shaming or anything like that I am just saying there's no way her back size is the same as mine xxx

Reactions: 3
Agree im a size 12 and a 36 back!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.