_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ what a load of waffle today.
"I'm probably the most honest person, that wasn't an ad and I'm just sharing"..
Yeah, sharing and tagging in hopes they now send you something free.
"Imagine being that sad. People just aren't all there are they. They probably have no job or family or friends"..
Says the girl who seems to work one morning a week and is currently sat on her bed with Friends playing in the background yet again
That’s really bloody nasty of her, some folk don’t have a job, family or friends. Doesn’t make them less than or not entitled to an opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Grid post looks edited to me. She’s OBSESSED with ‘looking chunky’ and pretending it’s bad angles etc... no one would think badly if you were honest! Now stop trying to make us believe you’re a size 12, you’ve done well loosing the weight You have there really is no reason to lie about it!!

Reactions: 6
Christ what a load of waffle today.
"I'm probably the most honest person, that wasn't an ad and I'm just sharing"..
Yeah, sharing and tagging in hopes they now send you something free.
"Imagine being that sad. People just aren't all there are they. They probably have no job or family or friends"..
Says the girl who seems to work one morning a week and is currently sat on her bed with Friends playing in the background yet again
I was so angry watching these stories at one point she said 'some people are just not all there' how bleeping insulting can she get! And the whole I put ad on everything - pretty sure you don't LIAR Just be honest oh and please for god sake stop using that filter, 1 it makes you look orange and 2 blend your bloody eye concealer you look like a panda!!!!!! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Just tried to upload her latest post but it's too large - maybe she should stop trying to squeeze into her zara dresses and accept the fact that she isn't a 12!!!! The gape on that dress is ridiculous, it must be so uncomfortable!!!!

Her bleeping smug lying face has really pissed me off!
If she was really honest with her followers she would post the SS’s from Fb & repost the congratulations she got at Xmas for being a ‘top seller’

Reactions: 2
Creating an account just to write the first message he thinks we are as dumb as old Tilly makes her followers out to be 🤣
Exactly. twit. She’s really boiled my piss going on about what a nice honest person she is. duck off.

Reactions: 1
Not convinced to be honest Sean.
‘I wouldn’t be able to live with her’. I really hope this is a MOD / FOD scenario where MOD got called out for calling FOD a twit 😂. Sean comes on here to give us his true feelings of her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She kept saying “normal” people, people aren’t “all there” and other stuff of that nature. How ignorant.

Reactions: 7
She kept saying “normal” people, people aren’t “all there” and other stuff of that nature. How ignorant.
This is coming from the person who because she isn’t personally offended by the word gong there is no reason for her not to use it. She gives a tit about no one other than herself.

Reactions: 9
This is coming from the person who because she isn’t personally offended by the word gong there is no reason for her not to use it. She gives a tit about no one other than herself.
“It’s not their fault, they’re not normal”

I HATED THAT

Reactions: 4
After listening to her stories about this I can totally see why she feels it’s fine to scam people with her nuskin crap. She literally gives no shits about anyone other than herself.

Reactions: 5
After listening to her stories about this I can totally see why she feels it’s fine to scam people with her nuskin crap. She literally gives no shits about anyone other than herself.
Typical MLM marketer, but most of her followers have no idea she’s part of a much much bigger earning pyramid scheme because she’s dishonest, despite trying to convince people of the opposite

Typical MLM marketer, but most of her followers have no idea she’s part of a much much bigger earning pyramid scheme because she’s dishonest, despite trying to convince people of the opposite
Just makes me so angry that she is scamming people with her mlm crap. You are totally right she is incredibly dishonest about it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.