_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her recent post about keeping a bra which i couldn't care less about BUT don't kid on to people that you wear a 32FF. FF maybe but a 32 back? Behave!!! I'm a size 8 and a 32 back, there is no way we are the same back size 😂😂😂🙄😂😂 actually offended by that post. Why you lyingggg
Not to stick up for her, can't stand the woman, but I was a bra fitter and I'm a size 16 and in a 34 back and ff cup, I actually measure a 38E but a 34ff fits better, you go down a back size but up a cup size. So she probably measures bigger round the back and less in the cup but a 32ff may fit better but no she wouldn't measure a 32! Hope that makes sense x

Reactions: 3
Not to stick up for her, can't stand the woman, but I was a bra fitter and I'm a size 16 and in a 34 back and ff cup, I actually measure a 38E but a 34ff fits better, you go down a back size but up a cup size. So she probably measures bigger round the back and less in the cup but a 32ff may fit better but no she wouldn't measure a 32! Hope that makes sense x
This is what I was trying to say

Reactions: 1
Couldn't wait to tell us about those Gucci earrings and necklace.....because 'someone asked'

Has anyone noticed she’s at work a little bit more lately? And doesn’t seem to have as many gifted or ‘presstrip’ things happening? Is it all drying up already for her 🤪😂😂

Reactions: 7
20 stories tonight with that tit mud mask and it took her till story 11 to AD it, but for only 1 story, she boils my blood!!!!!

Reactions: 6
I’ve asked her a few questions recently and all she’s done is like the question. So rude.

If it ain’t making her money she don’t get a duck.

I’ve asked her a few questions recently and all she’s done is like the question. So rude.

If it ain’t making her money she don’t get a duck.
She dos that to me to she asks questions then when u answer her she just likes it she only seems to wanna talk to certain people the ones with big accounts

Reactions: 4
I stumbled across this thread a couple of days ago and read the whole lot. I cannot tell you how glad I am that I am not the only person who thinks all this!!!!!!!
everything you have posted is the truth!!!!!!! She is absolutely misleading people in to buying those horrific products. How anyone in their right mind wants to ‘work’ with her is beyond me! She cannot spell us punctuation. Indirectly asking for items CONSTANTLY!!!
I thought it was just me who thought all this thank god I found this thread!

I stumbled across this thread a couple of days ago and read the whole lot. I cannot tell you how glad I am that I am not the only person who thinks all this!!!!!!!
everything you have posted is the truth!!!!!!! She is absolutely misleading people in to buying those horrific products. How anyone in their right mind wants to ‘work’ with her is beyond me! She cannot spell us punctuation. Indirectly asking for items CONSTANTLY!!!
I thought it was just me who thought all this thank god I found this thread!
My bad ‘use’**** punctuation!

The way she doesn’t disclose things does my nut in but hers and her partners stories tonight were nice, they have a good bantering relationship 😂

She’s so much better when she’s natural and authentic and not just being a sales person!

Those stories are what have pushed me over the edge! Sitting there talking about one another when they are metres away its so cringe and put on! Playing with that ponytail whilst reposting one another sitting next to each other. No I am not buying it one bit.

Reactions: 10
It’s all fake for the gram. I bet sales are drying up as she has been at work a lot more recently so they are trying to do an influencer couple bit to get more business

Reactions: 11
I really enjoyed watching her weight loss journey. She’s done amazing!

I really never seen all the selling coming.....:rolleyes: (well as much as she does)

But Her followers are just her customers now. And the sly way of pretending to get constant messages and she pops up the link EVERY SINGLE DAY just seems so fake to me.
Then the constant tagging of all ‘popular’ insta accounts, it is like being back at school with the ‘popular’ crowd.

Now her Bf jumps on her bandwagon - I mean wtf does he want with a bunch of slimming world followers (mostly female I’d imagine) to give them all his opinions on life. Get to duck. Its all for easy money and materialistic things.

I also don’t understand the sharing their banter with all their customers - why not keep some things private.

Reactions: 13
I actually thought it was quite funny you never really see them just being a couple and this just seemed as though they was having a “silly moment” I mean she makes me cringe and sometimes I think she’s into him wayyyyy more than he’s into her but it was nice to see them just being normal I guess (to them I mean me and my boyfriend don’t record ourselves from separate room) 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.