_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with him about most of it, mental health problems are thrown around these days like it's popular to have anxiety etc but it's incredibly naive to think that just because some people have 'nothing to be sad about' don't suffer from depression. It's a literal chemical imbalance in the brain, you don't have to have suffered trauma to suffer depression. Some people don't have the strength to gather themselves and fight against those feelings and that doesn't make them lazy or that it's an easier option.

Reactions: 10
I think people are misunderstanding why he’s saying.
He’s not saying, if you have clinical depression that you can just snap out of it. He’s saying that a lot of people will have a time of feeling about stressed and down and will self diagnose themselves with depression or anxiety.
I agree completely, many people self diagnose themselves and there is huge difference between clinical depression and people who are just struggling more then usual

Reactions: 7
Yeah I understand that completely but how do you differentiate between these people without making assumptions? This is the whole point, you don't know what's going on in people's lives behind what you see so just be kind, keep to yourself and maybe don't tell people they are a bunch of twats 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I don’t get it I thought she made 5 grand off selling these products before Xmas. How can she say she doesn’t make money from it or am I being thick
0BF407D2-0330-42BD-A36A-A435ECD0C1DC.png

Just her products that she uses??
duck off you lier!! She’s just been at a pyramid scheme wanker meeting at the wkend!!
She must think people are so thick that she isn’t a seller of this crap!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just her products that she uses??
duck off you lier!! She’s just been at a pyramid scheme wanker meeting at the wkend!!
She must think people are so thick that she isn’t a seller of this crap!!
That’s what I hate about her so dishonest. She is just a horrible horrible person inside with no morals.

Reactions: 3
I was skipping through these stories bcoz I’m sick of seeing her wash her face. I thought she must have been talking about something else when she wrote that. How is she bare face lying to people. I hope no one falls for that tit. She makes me sick.

Reactions: 5
Christ what a load of waffle today.
"I'm probably the most honest person, that wasn't an ad and I'm just sharing"..
Yeah, sharing and tagging in hopes they now send you something free.
"Imagine being that sad. People just aren't all there are they. They probably have no job or family or friends"..
Says the girl who seems to work one morning a week and is currently sat on her bed with Friends playing in the background yet again

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.