_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually thought it was quite funny you never really see them just being a couple and this just seemed as though they was having a “silly moment” I mean she makes me cringe and sometimes I think she’s into him wayyyyy more than he’s into her but it was nice to see them just being normal I guess (to them I mean me and my boyfriend don’t record ourselves from separate room) 😂
I get what you’re saying but if you look at my boyfriends social media I don’t even exist 😂 like you’d never know he even had a girlfriend haha. I only have a few pics of us just because I cba with people knowing my business. I think they’re clearly suited and must be happy if he’s the only bf she’s ever had. Or are they ‘happy’ because it’s all they’ve ever known and have a daughter? I actually liked Brittany and still do when she’s just being herself in stories and not taking herself seriously. But you can tell when she’s putting on for the camera now so you buy her tit which is a shame

Reactions: 8
Someone mentioned further back in the thread that there was a time when he was 100% not living there. I noticed this too! All her meals were for one and you could just tell by things she said and did. They unfollowed each other on all socials. Also him and her life long best friend Lauren don’t follow one another. That’s weird!! There is definitely more than meets the eye going on there.

Reactions: 1
I get what you’re saying but if you look at my boyfriends social media I don’t even exist 😂 like you’d never know he even had a girlfriend haha. I only have a few pics of us just because I cba with people knowing my business. I think they’re clearly suited and must be happy if he’s the only bf she’s ever had. Or are they ‘happy’ because it’s all they’ve ever known and have a daughter? I actually liked Brittany and still do when she’s just being herself in stories and not taking herself seriously. But you can tell when she’s putting on for the camera now so you buy her tit which is a shame
That’s true and it is annoying that she’ll use any occasion with them all to advertise 😩 but I do think seeing her joke around and seeing her natural makes her far more likeable, she should show more of that and less NuSkin shite. Scrap that, ZERO NuSkin shite.

Reactions: 4
Her skin on today’s story of her drinking. Wow just wow. See the shite you sell is working Titty Brit 😩😩😩

Reactions: 2
Imagine someone saying get the TEFAL in the question box and her spelling it TEFEL on the same page 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yesterday she was trying to beg a promo job off of imperial leather and then tefal. Emily walters did the exact same few days ago with imperial leather and she also got the free actifry. Pair of beggy tramps.

Reactions: 4
At least she actually bought the actifry tho I’m really surprised by that. But can we please talk about how much salt she was allowing Betsy to put in that burger mix last night 🤢

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.