_beingbrittany #16 face-dildo scam, barbering no-neck sham, next she’ll be begging for ham.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can see her gaining more tbh and be 10 stone heavier again. Christmas is on its way and we all know she likes to take full advantage!
My prediction is she’ll indulge (gorge) all month and then “start fresh” in January

Reactions: 8
i can see her gaining more tbh and be 10 stone heavier again. Christmas is on its way and we all know she likes to take full advantage!
it wouldn’t surprise me! She’s gained most of it back in 2021 hasn’t she - I thought she was slowly gaining before but still looked good (and maybe it was easier for her to maintain) but she’s ballooned these past few months!!

Reactions: 4
it wouldn’t surprise me! She’s gained most of it back in 2021 hasn’t she - I thought she was slowly gaining before but still looked good (and maybe it was easier for her to maintain) but she’s ballooned these past few months!!
Yeah started around Christmas didn't it!

Part of me wants her to stick two fingers up at us lose all the weight leave the weirdo but then I remember her awful comments :sick:

Reactions: 6
Yeah started around Christmas didn't it!

Part of me wants her to stick two fingers up at us lose all the weight leave the weirdo but then I remember her awful comments :sick:
Same, it’s karma. She’s obviously feeling miserable about it, but then I remember she’s a racist, beggy, lazy shitstain, and it all makes beautiful sense in the world,

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She didn’t, she’s prob just added PR PRODUCT to make people think she was gifted 🤣
It’s not like we’ll get to see any of it on……thank god 🤢
She will NEVER fit in them! They go up to a 20 I believe but they are a lot smaller than that!!

Reactions: 3
The sizes go up quite big but I can’t imagine them being true to size at all. Interested to see what she’s got and what sizes. Probably some socks

Reactions: 2
She didn’t, she’s prob just added PR PRODUCT to make people think she was gifted 🤣
It’s not like we’ll get to see any of it on……thank god 🤢
My thoughts exactly. Bet she thinks by putting "pr product" on a big brand like skims, that more companies will want to work with her. She's 100% bought those herself

Reactions: 3
Well that photo on her story of Betsy has shocked me. Same age as my own daughter and I can’t believe what Brittany is doing to her, al this junk and food out is paying a big price ! Ruining her child’s health for bloody insta

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.