_beingbrittany #16 face-dildo scam, barbering no-neck sham, next she’ll be begging for ham.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't seen a story with besty in for ages and I've got to say i was quite shocked! Her face is as round as her moms. She's doing her child no favours at all at such a young age bless her! Kids lead by example and this isn't me digging a child out this is me digging her mom out.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen a grid post of Brittany’s….wow, I hate to comment about a child’s weight to but poor Betsy 😭💔

Reactions: 6
Came here because of the slof and wasn’t disappointed 🤣🤣 not like it’s even spelled correctly on the bloody online listing 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I get the english language isn't always the easiest (I know I am very very dyslexic) but its literally said sloth not slof. Is she saying it with an f? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.