_beingbrittany #16 face-dildo scam, barbering no-neck sham, next she’ll be begging for ham.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got such a moon face now! And I’m definitely not the type to say a child needs to lose weight in a vicious way but for a little girl who will be going upto secondary school in September where bullies and piss-takers will be out in full force she needs to think before she hands the brownies around!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Not being mean but Betsy is a fat girls name! She didn’t even give her a start in life! She had have been better calling her Gertrude

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s got such a moon face now! And I’m definitely not the type to say a child needs to lose weight in a vicious way but for a little girl who will be going upto secondary school in September where bullies and piss-takers will be out in full force she needs to think before she hands the brownies around!
I wouldn't want my daughter to lose weight because of bullies, it's not healthy to create your look to please others, ginger kids get bullied- do you recommend the dye their hair? but I would like her to be healthy and have a healthy relationship with food.

She doesn’t mention her fake boobs that she wanted to look really fake anymore! Wonder why?
I honestly can't believe that she went to all that effort, went through the pain of getting her tits done to just go back to square one. She must have some serious psychological issues going on with food

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed she’s sharing a lot of plus size/curve clothes! Obviously admitting she’s an 18/20 now - I had a look back on her very old before and afters and she’s looking the same as she did when she said she’d lost 4 stone so she’s put at least 6 back on!

I’ve noticed she’s sharing a lot of plus size/curve clothes! Obviously admitting she’s an 18/20 now - I had a look back on her very old before and afters and she’s looking the same as she did when she said she’d lost 4 stone so she’s put at least 6 back on!
i can see her gaining more tbh and be 10 stone heavier again. Christmas is on its way and we all know she likes to take full advantage!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.