_beingbrittany #16 face-dildo scam, barbering no-neck sham, next she’ll be begging for ham.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone recognise where those dresses are from she has linked this morning? I don’t wanna give her the click

Anyone recognise where those dresses are from she has linked this morning? I don’t wanna give her the click
If you ever see anything posted but don’t want to click on the link screen shot it & use Google lens, it will normally bring up the item or Asos has a search option that uses photos

Reactions: 9
Why, oh Why... Is she clinging on to SW - Brit, its pretty obvious to everyone you no longer follow the plan, so just let it go! 🙃 for those who do follow, they don't need a SW alternative story followed by 10 Brownie - Sorry Blondie - Posts 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Eurgh so many things....

1. £20 on a hot water bottle for a 10 year old 🙄
2. I wish I could see a coat, drop everything and get my pweirdo boyfriend to take me to asda and buy it!
3. Is she still pretending to be on SW even though she's about to stuff 30+ syns of pizza down her neck!
4. Why, just why would you enter a competition to win a voucher to a place that is nowhere near you, you absolute tinsel covered bellend!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 14
Eurgh so many things....

1. £20 on a hot water bottle for a 10 year old 🙄
2. I wish I could see a coat, drop everything and get my pweirdo boyfriend to take me to asda and buy it!
3. Is she still pretending to be on SW even though she's about to stuff 30+ syns of pizza down her neck!
4. Why, just why would you enter a competition to win a voucher to a place that is nowhere near you, you absolute tinsel covered bellend!!!!!!!!
She already has a god awful DKNY Leopard puffa like that Asda one 🙄
Unless it no longer fits her SiZe 14 MidSiZe BoD 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.