_beingbrittany #16 face-dildo scam, barbering no-neck sham, next she’ll be begging for ham.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only thing with that is if they’re tagging the brand and it’s not gifted etc then the brand could come out and say no it’s not

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t like wearing foundation but willing to spend £34 on some that probably won’t be the right shade 🙃. Would love to have the money that she does to piss up the wall

Reactions: 11
Then why are you asking about shades and wanting to buy the foundation then? 🙄 honestly… shut. the. duck. up. head! 😴
Also I swear she had a Charlotte tilbury foundation before.
The shade range is just the same across all the foundations.
She’s such an annoying head

Reactions: 8
Then why are you asking about shades and wanting to buy the foundation then? 🙄 honestly… shut. the. duck. up. head! 😴
If you check out the 8 neutral shade she is talking about it shows a girl who is clearly mixed race, so why she had to say 'we aren't the same' in such an awkward way when she was describing the picture instead of just saying her skin tone was different is beyond me!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
I messaged a bar she’d been to before…

ETA- it’s on her grid as #invite #gifted
Hahahaha! I knew she would of done tho atleast once before…. Company’s don’t really monitor things like that and would a company turn down the free publicity? Probably not.

Only thing with that is if they’re tagging the brand and it’s not gifted etc then the brand could come out and say no it’s not
Not all brands or company’s would be bothered they would be happy with the free exposure so it’s a win win on both sides 😊🤣

Reactions: 1
I’ve done a new thread but forgot to post the title! Ffs! I’ve asked a mod to pop it in for us

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.