__beingbrittany #12 Your comment has been seen and we don’t forgive that you were a teen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if they had more than 1 message they would respond. I'm gonna send them an email today

Actually has spicentice stopped following her and vice versa??
I am going to email also. Unfollowing isn’t enough these large companies need to be doing more and calling out this behaviour

Reactions: 5
My friend messaged Bloody Mary metal as all her wedding jewellery was going to be from there and she is a POC and I asked her what she felt about her victim playing apology

Reactions: 9
My friend messaged Bloody Mary metal as all her wedding jewellery was going to be from there and she is a POC and I asked her what she felt about her victim playing apology
Lurker here but I wondered about them too. They always comment on her pictures too. Im shocked at some of these brands saying absolutely nothing about it. If they do cut ties with her I feel like it’s going to be brushed under the carpet and she’s going to think she’s gotten away with it when from looking at these threads it’s very clear this is standard for her as she and her fella are racist

Reactions: 5
Like duck have they. Still no response from spicentice. Wankers!
I use to use spice n tice and have done so for years! Should have shares 😆. I receive emails from them advertising their new bundles etc. There’s a paragraph on the email that says get in touch blah blah and I’ll be getting in touch to explain why after so many years I’ll no longer be using them and be letting know the ladies at the slimming group I attend, where it just so happens there many ladies of colour. I’m really surprised at them.

Reactions: 15
They really do see themselves as some sort of power couple. How deluded can you get 🤣 It's gross!

Who the hell looks at a little baby and says something like that unless it is a part of their everyday language. They haven't changed at all I don't believe it for a second. They're just sulky and indignant that so many people are disgusted..and that will be because they are worried about losing brand deals and free gifts!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lurker here but I wondered about them too. They always comment on her pictures too. Im shocked at some of these brands saying absolutely nothing about it. If they do cut ties with her I feel like it’s going to be brushed under the carpet and she’s going to think she’s gotten away with it when from looking at these threads it’s very clear this is standard for her as she and her fella are racist
The difference is, I don’t think Bloody Mary Metal gives her free stuff (maybe once). She’s not going to stop a paying customer buying from her. I get contacting people who give her commission m/ work with her etc but you can’t message everyone she shops at - they won’t really care. They just want the customers

Reactions: 1
The difference is, I don’t think Bloody Mary Metal gives her free stuff (maybe once). She’s not going to stop a paying customer buying from her. I get contacting people who give her commission m/ work with her etc but you can’t message everyone she shops at - they won’t really care. They just want the customers
They gave her free tit. They also replied to my friend about it but said you have to take into consideration it was ten years ago 🙄

edit should say they said they won’t work with her but said it was ten years ago. Doesn’t really make a difference when she is playing the victim.

Reactions: 7
Squidward posted some stories with photos of her and cheeselets. I can only assume that is her statement on the events of the week.

Reactions: 9
Turned her comments off full stop.

Awww is it not fun “being Brittany” any more hun?...Lol!!!

Reactions: 13
It must being killing her not posting on Instagram and watching the ££££ come in as every post of hers is now #ad#aff
No more shopping at M & S for titts off to Aldi you go hun!

Reactions: 13
Okay.. I’m still none the wiser on the ✨stories✨
Read the threads if you’re that interested - it’s all there.
It must being killing her not posting on Instagram and watching the ££££ come in as every post of hers is now #ad#aff
No more shopping at M & S for titts off to Aldi you go hun!
I don’t for one second think she won’t be dm’ing people about lumi etc

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.