__beingbrittany #12 Your comment has been seen and we don’t forgive that you were a teen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @sunisshining
Taken the word ‘racist’ out as likely to be removed by admin

Round up of last thread- old comments resurfaced from brittany’s old personal account, she addressed it on her main page, then presumably Sean made a fake account to call tattlers bullies and the post a bunch of racist content to try and rile tattle users up 🙄

Read __beingbrittany thread #11 from page 30 - 50

Reactions: 14
I always see comments about their age difference but how do you guys know? Just curious! Long time lurker usually Comment in Hinch threads

Reactions: 1
Finally unfollowed her after all this has come out as I used to hate follow her, but now I can’t even bear being seen to support her in any way. She’s disgusting.

Reactions: 9
Not sure why this thread title suggestion was chosen, there were better ones with more likes on, but fine 🤷🏽‍♀️
I’m not scrolling back more than a few pages looking for thread suggestions and you are supposed to suggest them at the end of the thread, does it really matter, jeez 😳
Also if your annoyed because it wasn’t your suggestion, it would have been removed for having N word on it.

Reactions: 13
Thread title by @sunisshining
Taken the word ‘racist’ out as likely to be removed by admin

Round up of last thread- old comments resurfaced from brittany’s old personal account, she addressed it on her main page, then presumably Sean made a fake account to call tattlers bullies and the post a bunch of racist content to try and rile tattle users up 🙄

Read __beingbrittany thread #11 from page 30 - 50
I’m not scrolling back more than a few pages looking for thread suggestions and you are supposed to suggest them at the end of the thread, does it really matter, jeez 😳
A lot of the thread suggestions mentioned being racists so mods would’ve removed anyway

Reactions: 7
A lot of the thread suggestions mentioned being racists so mods would’ve removed anyway
Pretty much all of them did, had to pick one that could be altered and not taken down. It’s just a thread title guys, not a competition!

Anyway - back to Brittany

Reactions: 11
I always see comments about their age difference but how do you guys know? Just curious! Long time lurker usually Comment in Hinch threads
They have both said on many occasions that they got together in 2007. He was born in 1986 and she was born 1992.
Plus people who knew them at the time have confirmed.

Reactions: 6
I wonder how long she will not post for as she’s written on that story ‘I’ll be back soon❤‘ I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t post for around a week, although she will still be on Instagram liking posts of brownies and refreshing her tattle thread every hour 👀

Reactions: 12
I feel like one of her nuskin people have told her she had to do that. Why wouldn't she have done it all day? They probably wrote it as well for her. You can tell it was done through gritted teeth with the "I could have not said anything" comment.

I feel like one of her nuskin people have told her she had to do that. Why wouldn't she have done it all day? They probably wrote it as well for her. You can tell it was done through gritted teeth with the "I could have not said anything" comment.
I think this too, it was definitely written for her. I think she added in that it was a ‘fake’ account that messaged her though, she just can’t help herself, even in an apology she has to try and be bitchy

Sean’s mums account has gone private in the last half an hour and titters private account isn’t even showing in searches now........
Damage limitation has begun. They must all be squirming

Reactions: 10
I think this too, it was definitely written for her. I think she added in that it was a ‘fake’ account that messaged her though, she just can’t help herself, even in an apology she has to try and be bitchy
There were a few things in it that are done to gain sympathy and it's absolutely disgusting. But it makes me think she has written it herself probably just took her all day to spell check.

There were a few things in it that are done to gain sympathy and it's absolutely disgusting. But it makes me think she has written it herself probably just took her all day to spell check.
Yeah the apology just doesn’t seem sincere, she’s making out she has no recollection of it probably because the comment was made so casually it just shows she didn’t think there’s an issue using racist terms. Also the ‘I was messaged by a fake account’ just really annoyed me, the fact the person wanted to be anonymous sending her the screenshot makes literally no difference to anything, as you say she’s just hoping for some sympathy

Yeah the apology just doesn’t seem sincere, she’s making out she has no recollection of it probably because the comment was made so casually it just shows she didn’t think there’s an issue using racist terms. Also the ‘I was messaged by a fake account’ just really annoyed me, the fact the person wanted to be anonymous sending her the screenshot makes literally no difference to anything, as you say she’s just hoping for some sympathy
Yep, the person probably wanted to be anonymous because she's shown that she has no problem with sharing messages on her stories to 120k followers and calling people stalker. I'm glad she's actually addressed it but it just reminded me a bit of Kevin Spaceys public apology after he was accused of sexually assaulting a minor, accepting responsibility whilst simultaneously absolving themselves of responsibility and looking for sympathy.

The age of a person has nothing to do with it.
I was brought up in the middle of no where, predominantly white with a step dad (now ex stepdad) who made racist remarks. Which made me cringe to hell and back.

guess what. Never said the N word or been racist in my life.

Reactions: 9
Wow! I clicked on this thread thinking it was about Britney Spears new documentary...how wrong was I 🙈 never heard of this women before and after having a nose through the previous thread I’m quite glad I hadn’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.